Chapter 4

It's been hours since the guy has been in here. I can tell by the sun that's no longer shining through the covered window. I started to get hungry about an hour ago. I started mumbling loudly but he never came in the room. He either left me here to starve or he's ignoring me. After a while I fell asleep.

I woke up to someone talking, "Wake up..". What does this dude want with me. "Wake up now.." I kept my eyes closed hoping he'd give up and leave. That was until I felt his hand smack across my face. I screamed out in pain but it didn't come out loud as I thought until I realized I still had duck tape on my mouth. "When I say wake up, you wake up, you got it?" he yelled at me with fury. I nodded my head slowly. "I'm gonna take the duck tape off so you can talk. If you scream.." he pulls out a pocket knife, "I'll cut you with this." I nodded my head again. He pulled off the tape a little to hard making me screech in pain. "Oh, did I pull it a little to hard, I'm sorry." he said without any sympathy in his voice. I didn't talk, I felt like if I even moved he'd hit me. He stood in front of me just staring at me as I stared back at him. I felt awkward staring so I looked away. "Why did you kidnap me?", I said in almost a whisper. "I thought you'd never ask, but between you and me..." he leaned down so our faces were level, "I'm not going to tell you," he stood straight up smirking. "Who are you?" I asked looking into his eyes. "Here let me give you hints. Hmm lets see I bomb places, I murder people, your father and I royally hate each other. Does that give you enough hints?", he stared down at me waiting for an answer. Who is he? A lot of people hate my dad. Also there are a lot of bombers and killers. I just shook my head not wanting to speak. "Wow! Does your daddy not tell you who's been out bombing lately? Bombing and targeting different places to signal revenge was coming for them." he had anger in his eyes. I just stared at him not knowing what to say or do. He picked up the piece of duck tape off the floor and looked at me. "Please, please don't put that on my mouth again. I promise to stay quiet." I begged him. He ignored me and put it back on my mouth then slapped me a cross the face again. "That's for your father." he walked over to the door and opened it. "The names Jason." he said in a dark voice, and with that he shut the door. Jason? Jason who? That's when it hit me. I've been kidnapped by the most wanted criminal.... Jason McCann.