Bonus Chapter: This Is Your Home

//Ms. Helsweel//

I silently crack open the door to my living room to find Vanessa and Beckett wrapped together on the sofa. A smile creeps onto my face as I watch Vanessa stare at the tv while Beckett appears to be asleep. I close the door softly and walk into the kitchen and pull out a loaf of bread and peanut butter and jelly. I throw together some sandwiches, cookies, and lemonade and place them on a tray. I re-enter the living room and Vanessa smiles and mouths a thank you to me. She's such a sweetheart I think to myself as I walk out and sit down at my desk. I simply adore Vanessa. Not only is she a wonderful dancer, she brings out the best in Beckett. He's been focusing more on dance, his grades are higher then they've ever been, and he's been accepted into Juilliard. He has his whole future planned out. Vanessa has given him something to live for, and that's something I will always be grateful for. A little while later I return to the living room to find both teenagers fast asleep on the sofa. Somehow they had shifted so that Beckett was now laying down and Vanessa was perched on top of him. I smile, picking up a blanket and placing it over them. I'll let them deal with the repercussions tomorrow, this isn't the first time this has happened. I send a quick email to Vanessa's parents letting them know she's safe and will be staying the night. Again. Before proceeding to plot the best way to embarrass the both of them in class tomorrow while being discreet and somewhat professional. It's so fun teasing the two of them. Vanessa more so then Beckett. The video I took of them a few weeks ago had a few hundred views on Facebook. Yes. Tomorrow will certainly be entertaining.