Bonus Chapter: How You Gonna Stop Us Now

//Carly//

"Kay guys, let's go, we need to be perfect," Scarlett demands as soon as Sasha and I walk into the studio. Alya is sitting on an amp with a guitar already in her hands.
"Okay, so Scarlett and I have already worked out the song. It's called 'Hype', I wrote it a few months ago and we made a duet arrangement," Alya informs us.
"Perfect. Sasha and I used the track you gave us and we almost have the entire dance choreographed, we just need to hear the lyrics so the musicality of the dance flows well," I respond.
"Good. Then let's get to work," Scarlett orders.

Scarlett Dunn is the last person I would expect to be an insane group leader. She definitely struck me as a laid back, chill kind of girl. I was wrong. So wrong.
"I want to die," I whisper to Sasha, sweat literally dripping of my face.
"I never thought I'd say this, but I wish we had Helsweel right now," Sasha replies.
"Guys! Let's go! This routine isn't even close to perfect yet!" Scarlett yells. Sasha rolls his eyes and I groan as we drag ourselves back to the floor. One and turn and three and turn, stick, and front ariel. We run through the routine at least ten times before Scarlett finally decides to call it quits.
"Okay Guys, same time tomorrow," she says, sauntering out of the studio.
"Oh my god. Is she always like this?" I pant, gulping down water. Sasha does the same before sprawling out on the floor. Alya laughs nervously.
"We don't call her Scarlett the Starlet for nothing," she tells us.
"That girl is insane! If I never have to work with her again, it will be too soon," Sasha says dramatically. Alya laughs again.
"Scarlett is a little over the top, but she's a sweetheart if you get to know her," she says.
"A little over the top? Understatement of the century," I say dryly.
"Maybe a little bit. I gotta go, I'll see you two tomorrow," she says with a smile, getting up and exiting the studio.
"Oh. My. God," Sasha says again.