Bonus Chapter: Wish For Change

//Jax//

Of coarse I'm put in a group with three girls, and of coarse two of those three girls happen to be my exes. Bianca and I sit alone, semi awkwardly, waiting for Jenna and this Mindy chick to find our classroom in the music department.
"These music teachers are a lot nicer then Ms. Helsweel," Jenna says walking into the room.
"And a lot less scary," a girl with brown hair adds. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that's Mindy.
"Hi, I'm Mindy Dobson," she says with a smile and a wave when she sees us.
"Bianca Blackwell," Bianca replies.
"Like, from the tv show? I'm Jenna by the way," Jenna says. Bianca nods in response.
"I'm Jax," I say, directing the statement to Mindy. All three girls pause and just stare at me for a moment before returning to their previous conversation. Well. This is awkward.
"So what kind of dance style are you guys into?" I try again, praying it's some kind of hip hop.
"Ballet!" Mindy exclaims.
"Contemporary, sometimes lyrical," Jenna replies. Bianca's face lights up. Wow, neither of them would dance to any of the tracks I've made. Could this group get any worse. When I tune back in, Bianca is telling the other girls about her song 'Peace' and by the looks of it, that's what we'll be using. Wonderful. I whip out my phone since none of the girls really care what I'm doing, and send a text, or twenty, to Miles.
Jax: HELP ME
Jax: how's your group
Jax: Mine is awful thx for asking
Jax: GIVE ME ATTENTION
Jax: I am literally dying
I continue on until Miles responds.
PrettyBoy: Stfu
I pout internally at Miles' lack of sympathy. I'm dying over here while he got paired with two of the best dancers at this school. He's so gonna get it once this period ends.

AN: should I do a bonus chapter with Bianca and Jax's group during the Manessa era???