Bonus Chapter: Another Round

//Alya//

"I'm so glad Keaton didn't close. It's basically my second home," I tell Bianca as we walk into class.
"It might be, but we all know there's another reason you like this school so much. How's Miles?" She asks with a giggle. My smile falters. Miles and I did get back together, but lately, our relationship, hasn't really been much of anything. I mean, we both like each other, it's just like, there's no effort.
"It's fine," I reply. Bianca gives me a look, but doesn't say anything as Miles and Jax wall in.
"Sup," Jax says waving to both of us. Miles smiles and gives both me and Bianca a hug before sitting down. Bianca gives me another look, but I pretend not to see it. I'm saved by Mr. Park who walks in at that moment.
"Welcome back everyone, glad to see you all are still here," he says with a grin.
"This year, Keaton will be hosting the IMADs, Interdisciplinary Music Art and Dance. The competition is held at a different school every four years and you all will be participating. Now before you see your assigned groups, I want you all to group up and come up with a few ideas for different songs you could use," Park tells us, allowing us to break off.
"This sounds super cool," I say as Miles, Jax, Bianca and I form a small huddle.
"Yeah, I wonder who we'll get grouped up with, I hope I get Sasha," Jax replies.
"Okay, so what's everyone thinking for songs they could use?" Bianca asks, steering the group on coarse.
"I was thinking about making 'Night Full Of Stars' acoustic," Miles offers. We continue to collaborate until the end of class.
"Okay! Groups are posted on the board!" Park announces. We all rush over excitedly, scanning the board for our names.

Alya Kendrick
Carly Cato
Sasha Roy
Scarlett Dunn

Miles Lennox
Vanessa Morita
Beckett Bradstreet

Bianca Blackwell
Mindy Dobson
Jenna Cristinziano
Jax Gardner

Jax and Bianca find my name first.
"You got Sasha!" Jax exclaims.
"And Scarlett!" Bianca adds, "Wanna trade?"
"No switching groups Bianca," Park interrupts.
"Hey, at least you two are in the same group. Anyone know Vanessa Morita or Beckett Bradstreet?" Miles asks.
"Yeah, I heard they're like, the best dancers in our class," Bianca says, "Wonder why they got put in the same group."
"They were in our group for story projects too," I add.
"Yeah, and you totally humiliated them with your song," Bianca reminds me. Ok that's true, but it was unintentional, to be fair.
"Whatever, it sounds to me like Miles got put in a really good trio. I don't know who this Mindy chick is," Jax says.
"Isn't Jenna that girl you dated freshman year?" I ask.
"We don't speak of it," Jax replies.
"C is super nice, you'll like her," Miles tells me.
"C?" I ask, totally lost as to who he's talking about.
"Carly Cato, the other dancer in your group. Her friends call her C," Miles explains.
"You know her?" I ask.
"Yeah, She was in my Red Riding Hood group, she's really cool," he says. I nod my head. Great. First day of junior year and I'm already jealous of a girl I haven't even met.

AN: Hi again! Bonus chapter numero uno: introducing the IMADs in Alya's POV:) also, Book 2 is officially out!!! You can find it on my profile💙💙💙💙💙