FINALE!

Aki's POV;

I was walking home and then my first thought was, I am going to be a great hero for sissy! I then start walking down an alley and then I see a blonde haired kid, wearing; blue headphones, jeans, leather jacket, white t-shirt, Heterochromia eyes... so one was red and the other was brown and this kid was a boy. He looks at me and then says, "Oh! Hello! Are you new here?" I shake my head no and then say, "No I'm not new! I am actually returning here after seven years!" He looks at me with shock and then says, "Hey I think I might know you!!" I have shocked and then say, "You do?" He then says, "Yeah actually we were in the same kindergarten class as me!" We then start walking and talking to each other and I learned that his name is Zen. I tell him about my sister and tells me about his family.

We both look at each other and then he says, "I want to be as good of a hero as DEKU!" I nod and then say, "I want to surpass my sister the Burning Sea Syth!" We then talk about interest and then I hear a voice say, "AKI SHOTO! WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE ALONE?!" We both turn around to see a grown-up Bakugo. I smile at him and then say, "Well hello King of Explosions! Or should I Katsuki?" I see him get a bunch of tick marks and then he calms down and says, "So why are you out here kid?" I smile wider and then say, "Sissy was busy and you know my sister and how she is!" I see Zen start to fanboy and then I say to Katsuki, "Hey Katsuki! This boy is a fan of you!" I push Zen all the way to Katsuki and then I use my speed to catch up and catch him.

I am holding Zen by the shoulder and smiling at him. Katsuki then says, "So what do you want kid?" I see him smile and then he says, "Oh just wanted to ask something..." I see him nod and then Zen says, "How did you become a hero?" I see Katsuki nod and then say, "Lots of work... Who knows maybe one day you will be able to suppress Deku and me!"Katsuki then pats his head while smiling and then looks at me and says with a death glare this, "Aki Shoto, I swear go find your sister right now!" I start shaking and nodding and sweating. I then say to Zen this, "Well Zen I'll see you at school BYE!" I turn around and give him a closed-eyed smile.

I then run into the city and run into a girl who is wearing, a baggy oversized sweatshirt, leggings, blue tennis shoes, a chocker with a fish charm on it, half shaved head and hair that is completely white, bluefish ears, and blue eyes. She looks at me and then says, "Oh I'm sorry!" I say that it's okay and then she says, "Oh well, my name is Ash Miku! See you later and also bye!" I see her start running and then I yell to her this, "The names Aki! AKI SHOTO!" I see her stop and then nod and start running again. I then continue my quest to find Sissy.

After I search for 15 minutes I find her. I found her but here's the thing her and Izu-Kun were surrounded with reporters. I see one bump sissy into Izu-Kun and then boom they both fall and KISS! I start fangirling but they both quickly get up while blushing and saying sorry over and over again! I run over to save them and I activate my super speed and grab both of them really quick. I then pull over to an alley and then I say, "YEAH IZU-KUN AND SISSY ARE DATING!" I hear sissy reject that but not Izu-Kun. Izu-kun then grabs sissy and then asks her out and she says yes! I start Fangirling and then I went home with Sissy and made fun of her in front of Aizawa-Sensei and he then starts yelling at us! Man today was a great day!

But maybe one day I can get into the Yuui!  But first I have to climb up that ladder in order to get to my goal! And I will make mommy, daddy, sissy and Mr Aizawa all proud of me! Get ready world! I am coming to be the greatest! Just watch me!