New Kid

Izuku's POV:

I was sitting in the classroom when Ochaco and Lida came running in the room! They both run to me and both scream, "DEKU! THERE'S A NEW STUDENT!" I only stare at them and then Ochaco grabbed my shoulders and then started shaking me while screaming this, "DEKU DON'T YOU GET IT? THERE. IS. A. NEW. STUDENT!" I only stare at her and then say, "But we might not meet her. Think about it, they could be a year older or heck even three years older or put in a different class!" She stares at me and stops shaking me. She then sighs and sits down at her desk and so does Lida. I then see students flooding in and hear the bell. Mr.  Aizawa came into the room and then says, "Okay class today we have a new student joining us. Please come in, Miss. Shoto" I then see a girl wearing the of course school uniform, anyways purple hair, seaweed green-ish eyes, and dark bags under her eyes... but let me just say that she is SHORT! She then stands in front of the class and bows. Mr. Aizawa then says, "Tell everyone about yourself..." She looks at him then the class and then says, "My name is A-Ayano Sh-Shoto, I possess three q-quirks and can I sit d-down now." He nods his head and tells her something then she is going behind me and then sits down. I only look forward and then class actually begins and next thing you know it is time for training. All-Might then comes running in the room and spots the new girl. He then says, "Ah a new Student. What's your name, young one?" She looks at him and then says in a bored tone,

"M-My n-name is Ay-Ayano Shoto! A-and you a-are?" I'm pretty sure my face shows shock. Doesn't she know All-Might? The number one hero? He looks at her with shock then says, "My name is All-Might nice to meet you, Miss. Shoto. Anyways everyone outside. Time to train!" We all walk out and put on our hero outfits but when I exit I see the new girl wearing a tracksuit and standing next to All-Might. She then says something to him and he just stands there while giving her a look of sadness.  Then goes back to smiling when he sees me and I walk over to her and then say, "Hi my name is Midoriya Izuku." She looks at me and then at All-Might and once she realizes the situation she quickly hides behind All-Might. He then looks at me and then says, "Sorry, Kid..." I then say to him, "Why is she hiding behind you?" He looks at her then at me and says, "For reasons sorry kid." I shake my head to signal that it is okay. Then the rest of the class comes out and All-Might pairs us up for battles. So, I have to fight Bakugo... I wonder who the new kid is fighting and when I check I see that she is fighting... Wait this can't be right! She's fighting Todoroki! But he's fighting Momo! Oh well... I then hear that Todoroki and Momo are fighting so I watch. In the end, Todoroki won and now has to fight the new girl. So they get in the stadium and then Todoroki tries to say something to her but she doesn't say anything back. Wait I just remembered she can handle three quirks! 

Todoroki's POV;

I was trying to tell her something but she didn't respond. So I then start flying in the air and activate my ice quirk but right when it was about to hit her the ice got destroyed and She started launching herself at me. I then see her fist on fire and I then activate my fire quick but then I see water on her fist and then a ton of iron swords and axe's after I couldn't move it was amazing! She then hit me in my really weak point with all of those things and I signal that I gave up. When I looked at her she looked sad. I then start falling unconscious and before I'm fully out I see her grab me and tears running down her face. But the last thing I thought about was, Why is she crying? She won... 

Izuku's POV;

She won against Todoroki... Everything happened so fast that none of us saw her quirk... DANG, IT! She comes back to us and is carrying a passed out Todoroki who has a ton of bruises and then Miss. Shoto with only one scratch but was... crying. She then quickly ran away with Todoroki and All-Might then says, "Poor Kid." All of us stare at him with confusion and he then says, "Anyways continue the battles! Izuku vs Bakugo!" Well, time to plan my funeral! 

Ayano's POV;

I was carrying the kid who I knocked out to the nurse. The Healing Lady fully healed him. After a few minutes passed and me waiting for him to wake up he FINALLY woke up. I then go over to him and say this one sentence, "I'm Sorry." He looks at me weird and then says, "Why are you sorry." I only start crying and then say in a really shaky voice, "I-I h-hurt y-you s-so much!" He looks at me with shock and then says, "That's the point of the battles though..." I then say, "I didn't w-want t-to hu-hurt you! B-but you a-attacked. So-sorry!" He looks at me and I crash to the floor crying and he pats my head while giving me a hug. he then says in a whisper, "It's okay... do you want to be friends." I then nod my head yes and stop crying and leave while I am leaving I see the boy who I think his name is Izuku having a lot of scratches and is that arm broken? And another kid also badly beat up. I only walk away and see All-Might. I then run behind him and see students battling. I only grip on the All-Mights arm and say, "A-All-M-might." He looks at me and then says, "Yes what is it?" I gulp and then say, "I-I f-feel b-bad." He stares at me and then says, "Don't and also this is a fighting school for heroes and such so don't feel bad plus he will be fine don't worry..." I nod my head and then look at the screens and stand next to All-Might and just watch. Hopefully, those kids will be okay... Please be okay don't end up like MaMa. So please be okay...