Saving Mrs Midoriya

Ayano's POV;

Aki walked or more like dragged me to Recovery Girl and we walk in to see Broccoli-Kun and her talking. Recovery Girl sees me in busies and then says, "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU?" I tell her about the boat and my fight with Jokester. She nods and then bandages me... Izuku looks at me and then says, "Well I better get going. Also, Aki take care of your sister." She nods and gets a pat on the head from Izuku. I smile at them and then I say, "Take care Midoriya!" He turns around and then he puts on his jacket and his hat and then says, "You too Miss. Shoto." Then walks out.

Timeskip to after Miss. Shoto teaching class 1-A with the rescue course.---- Alos a month later-

I walk outside wearing my helmet and so does Aki. We both hop on the motorcycle and then ride off.  I then hear a high pitch scream and see a green haired woman being thrown. I jump off the motorcycle and see Aki park it but anyways I was mid-jump and caught her. We both land on the ground and I stare at her. I then take off my helmet and then smile at her. I throw my helmet at Aki and then the monster in front of me then says, "Ohhh~ Another Toy?~" I shake my head no and then use my fire quirk and burn the monster and then I make an iron rope and tie it around the villain. I look back at the woman and see her smiling. I walk up to her and see her cheek bleeding and her smiling. I smile at her and then say, "You're okay... The police will be here soon and how about we patch that up for you?" She is still smiling and nods.

I patch her up and then she says, "Wait before you go I invite you to dinner tonight with my son and me. If you want too?" I smile and say sure. She gives me her address and I run off to Aki and before we leave I say, "HEY! MY NAME IS AYANO SHOTO ALSO KNOWN AS BURNING SEA SYTH!" I see the woman smile one last time before I drive off with Aki. Aki then says, "What did that woman tell you?" I look at the road but say, "Aki we are having dinner with that nice woman..." I hear Aki silently say, "Yes!" I park and then say, "What was the small yes for?" She smiles at me but then says, "Nothing." I smile back at her and then we both get compy and then drive off and along the way Reporters saw me... Well time to take a long way home...

Inko Midoriya's POV;

I start walking home with a smile on my face and then when I arrive my son is sitting on the couch watching a cartoon. I walk up to him and scare him. He jumps five feet in the air and then looks at me and smiles I then say, "We have some company coming over tonight." I hear him sigh and then he says, "Who?" I blanky say, "Your little Miss. Shoto is coming over tonight." I see him blush a billion shades of red. He stands up and then says, "How did you find her?" I then say, "She saved me from a monster on the way from the store." I see him have shocked look and then I say, "But Izuku... YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT SHE WAS PRETTY AND REALLY NICE!"  I see him blush with a shocked look and then he says, "You never asked!" I then say, "But imagined her as a demon, not the nice Burning Sea Syth! IZUKU MARRY HER!" 

"MOM NO! WE AREN'T EVEN DATING THAT WOULD BE WEIRD TO MARRY HER!" I sigh and then say, "Well is she married?" He shakes his head no and right at that moment we hear three knocks and then a voice say, "Hello anyone home?" I was about to answer when an all too familiar voice says, "PLEASE BE HOME I'M HUNGRY!" I hear a hug wap sound and then a woman say, "Aki be polite!" I giggle and then say, "It's open!" I see a little purple haired girl run up to me and then she says, "MOMMA MIDORIYA!" I giggle and then I see Miss. Shoto standing there with shock and then I then see her and Izuku looking at each other. She then runs in and grabs Izuku and starts giving him a nuggie. I laugh and then she says, "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A MONTH IZUKU! WHA THE HECK?!" Then they all start laughing. 

I then cook dinner and after it was done I announced that dinner was done and then We all walk to the table and sit down. It was a very awkward dinner until Aki looks at her watch that she is wearing and then says, "HOLY CRAP WE ARE LATE!" I see the two girls start panicking and then I say, "What are you late for?" Aki and Ayano look at me and then say, "WE PROMISED MIZUKO THAT WE WOULD VOLUNTEER WITH HIM!" They both get up and ready to go, They both then say, "Thank you for the food and also Izuku we will see you soon!" Then run out. I stare at the door and then he says, "Well that was weird."

I nod in agreement and then We both start eating and once we finish my little baby Izuku had to leave. I start crying and hugging him and then he says, "Bye mom!" Then flashes me a smile and leaves. I sit there crying and then walk into Izuku's old room and see a photo hanging on his desk. I look at the image a little more and see that it has Him, Ayano Shoto, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Aki all there making funny faces and on the back, it says, 'We are all gonna be heroes! Get ready world!' I start smiling and then grab the picture and put it on his bed and leave... 

I will miss you Son...