My Motorcycle.

Ayano's POV;

I walk back to the classroom and then Mr Aizawa says, "Okay so today class we will be learning rescue from these two and the rescue course. Got it?" They all nod but then I get a call. I then see who is calling and see the contact of Haru. I quickly leave to the hall and answer the call he then screams, "WE NEED YOU HERE NOW! A SHIP IS SINKING HELP OUT!" I end the call run into the room and then say, "I will be leaving now. Aizawa, tell Recovery Girl where I went okay." I run out and hear him say okay. I run out of the building to first Recovery Girl with Izuku and grabbed my helmet and left without saying anything else. I put on the helmet and speed off with the motorcycle. When I arrive I see Mizuko trying to make push the boat to shore. I go next to him and then help him. He then says, "Someone bad is on the ship! They look like that Jokester Guy so please stop him!" I nod and quickly shoot myself to the boat when I get on I hear the voice that I never wanted to hear again... Jokester.

 I turn around and then say, "Hey where is she or is she hiding?" He looks at me strangely and then says, "Your mother died the day you left this town." I feel something go down my face but I then attack him with a death syth that I formed. He then says, "WHY AREN'T YOU USING YOUR OTHER QUIRKS! YOU USELESS HERO!" That was all it took for me to start beating him into the ground I then finish and see all the people around me look scared I go to a young girl who was holding a stuffed bunny and then asks, "Are you okay? Where are your parents?" She looks at me sadly and then says, "I came on here alone because momma and papa died so I am staying with my aunt..." I look at her very sad and then I say, "I know how that feels. We are here to help... What about this let's make a deal okay?" The little girl nods and then I say, "How about I keep you all company and In return, you can help me with finding sweets okay." She nods and then says while pointing to Jokester, "Who is he?"

I start laughing and then say, "Oh some idiot who is too confident in his skill." She nodded and then she looked at the area around and saw we were on shore and just then Jokester got up weakly and I just punch him in the gut and he fell down. I then hold out my hand and then say, "A deal is a deal." She nods and then I help people out with Haru, Yuuto and Leo. Haru then ties up Jokester and Leo teleports him to jail. I look for the little girl I stayed with. There she was on the doc. I walk down with reporters following me but then they saw the four boys and a lot went over there. I walk to the little girl and then say, "You are going to need a helmet because we are going by motorcycle..." She smiles at me and then says, "Can Mr Bunbun come too?" I nod and smile. The Reporters start surrounding the poor girl and I quickly grabbed her and put my helmet on her and we went on the motorcycle. While going she taps my shoulder and points at the sweets shop. I stop and park... We both go in and she looks so hungry! I pick out a vanilla cupcake with green frosting on it... I then also grab a cookie and then I pay but when the cashier looked at us and about to give us our change they stopped and started squealing like a fangirl. I quickly grab the girls hand and run out.

When we are outside I took the helmet off the girls head and then say, "Here I got you a cookie." I said while waving the cookie in front of her. I quickly eat my beautiful cupcake and then the little girl says, "Why did you comfort me and buy me food." I stiffen up and then start shaking. I then calm down and then say, "You remind me of my little sister that's why." She looks at me with big green eyes with pink hair in her face and then says, "REALLY?!" I nod and then once done eating I ask her where she lives and she tells me. I put the helmet on her and then we were off. I dropped her off and when we arrive at her apartment her aunt opens the door to see me and the little girl. The aunt then says, "Did she cause trouble? Burning Sea Syth?" I nod my head no and then say, "No the boat she was arriving on got attacked and I took a little liking into her so I got her a cookie." The aunt then say, "Are you okay, Nashi?" The girl nods but then takes off the helmet and gives me it.

I say thanks and leave. I get back on my motorcycle and head to the UA. When I arrive once again I hear 13's voice in the classroom along with Aki's. I burst into the classroom to be facing 13, four kids in rescue uniform, Aki, Mr Aizawa, and Class 1-A. I start scratching the back of my neck while sweatdropping and then I say, "Sorry did I interrupt?" 13 looks at me and then hugs me. I see the four students look at me and then have sparkles in their eyes. They then all scream, "YOU ARE THE LEGENDARY SHOTO-CHAN!" I start giggling and then Aki starts panicking and then pointing at me. I then say, "What's wrong Aki?" She grabs my arms which have tons of bruises. And then drags me out of the room to Recovery Girl... WHY AKI! I'M FINE!