Dorms

Haru's POV;

We are running away from the fangirls when I then remember my quirk and turn around quickly and make a ton of vines to block the fangirls from getting us. Yuuto then puts a bubblegum pink shield around us and then we continue running then Leo makes a portal and right when we walk in it we see the galaxy in between the portal we quickly run to the other side and exit and quickly shut the portal. We let down the shield because we are in the classroom now. We then hear footsteps running into the room and right when the figure runs in Mizuko shots water at them and then the figure says, "YOU IDIOTS GOT MY UNIFORM WET!" 

I then realize something there is only one person who calls us idiots... Uh Oh... We then see a beyond pissed Shoto-Chan walk into the classroom with a wet uniform. We all then hug and start shaking in fear. She gives us a scary glare before her eyes start glowing green and all her quirks start activating.  We all shake in fear when we all then say, "We're sorry! Don't kill us!" She then deactivates her quirks and her eyes go back to normal. She then says, "It's okay you idiots but if you do that again... Sorry, won't be able to cut it!" She then glares at us with so much hatred. 13 then walks in and then says, "Okay students. Today you will be getting your own dorms! Yay!" 

I look at 13  and then they say, "So students follow me to your dorms." 13 then starts walking out and we all follow. When we arrive at the building we see the words 1-A dorms! We all look at 13 and then say, "Why are we here?" 13 looks at us and then says, "You will be sharing dorms with class 1-A because you all get along well!" I then hear a deep male voice then say, "Okay students these are your dorms and we will be sharing with the rescue class." I then turn around with the rest of the class of rescue to face class 1-A. We stare at them when all of a sudden 13 then says, "So follow me students to your side of the building!" We then follow 13 and when we arrive we see an empty hallway and then we all run and pick our dorms since 13 let us. 13 then walks up to Shoto-Chan and then says, "You will be on this side of the hall and we also have the furniture in there and don't worry Aki will be okay we promise." I see Shoto-Chan nod and head to her room. I wonder what that was about?

Izuku's POV;

When I heard we were sharing with the rescue course I was so excited! We all run into the building and then Mr Aizawa assigns us dorms and we decorate them and of course my entire room was basically there because our parents dropped off our stuff. I decorate my dorm and of course, there is a bunch of All-Might stuff and a couple of books. I then hear this, "YUUTO! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!" It sounded like a male so I look out of my dorm and see Yuuto running with a box labelled 'Manga' and a really and I mean really ticked off Leo chasing after him. 

I then see Yuuto trip and fall with the box not spilling a signal thing and then Leo basically trying to kill Yuuto. Leo then stops and grabs the box and then mumbles a quick 'sorry' before walking back with Yuuto. I then hear Uraraka say that we should see each other's dorms. I sigh and we look at everyone's dorms and then we got to my dorm to see all the All-Might stuff. I then hear this, "HARU GET YOUR A** BACK HERE!" We then see a grinning Haru and a really mad Leo chasing him until a portal appeared in front of Haru and then a portal appeared behind Leo and then Haru came out of the portal and Leo quickly punched him in the face. I then hear a female scream, "WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?! ACTUALLY SET UP YOUR ROOMS! BEFORE I KICK YOUR GUY'S BUTTS!"

We all look and then see Miss. Shoto standing there with an evil glare and her holding a huge hammer! They both start shaking and then run off but then she sees us staring and then says,"Sorry about that but Todoroki-Kun I need some help... please?" She then starts scratching the back of her neck while sweatdropping. I hear him agree and run down the hall when they both leave. I look at the hall weird before going into my dorm and thinking. After 25 minutes I hear footsteps from down the hall so when I look out I see a really tired Todoroki and then I hear him mumble, "Damn boys in rescue, Shoto-Chan is pretty scary...Why?" I then walk up to him and then ask, "Soooo. What happened?" He then tells me that basically, the boys kept using their quirks and how Miss. Shoto had such heavy things to carry and then had to split up the boys a lot and then helped the boys too. I look at him and then say, "That sounds pretty tiring not going to lie." He nods and then says, "Yeah it was but it doesn't help that Miss. Shoto also made me help her organize all of her books." I look at him weird and then say, "How many books does she have?" He looks at me and then says, "Three shelves full and they are a back and front row on all of them..." I see him shake and then say, "And all of them are pretty heavy and only one shelf was dedicated to her school books that's it!" I look at him and then say goodbye. I then go back into my dorm and think;

That dang rescue class... Always up to something weird.