Flaming Knife...

Izuku's POV;

We all just sat there and ate until we heard the bell ring. We got up and Aki walked up to me and grab my hand. She then says to me, "I don't wanna get lost here..." I nod my head in understatement. I then look at her and then say, "What hero are you staying with tonight?" She looks at me and then says, "I'm staying with Snipe. But can't I just stay with you tonight please?" I shake my head no and then say, "Sorry you can't. I'm going somewhere tonight but if anything bad happens that is very bad then, promise me that I'll be the first to know okay?" She nods her head, okay and when we arrive at the classroom Mr Aizawa then says, "Okay class this is free homeroom so please behave because I'll not be in here okay?" We all nod our heads and then  Fumikage says, "Have any of you been getting letters?" We all shake our head no when all of a sudden Uraraka then says, "So okay people she is at the Black Magic Circus right?" We all nod our heads yes except for Aki. She then says, "So the Black Magic Circus is actually a place where really talented our magical people go to perform so, in other words, they are using Ayano in this part of the game for trickery at a circus for entertainment." We all nod our heads okay until another note appears, and then  Minoru grabs it and then says, "Clown;   a comic entertainer, especially one in a circus, wearing a traditional costume and exaggerated makeup. -Jokester" We all look at the card very weirdly until Aki grabs it and crushes it with her hand and then says, "That dang Jokester still being very weird." She then makes a water bubble and then says, "Please bring my sister home and also school is getting out early in 3...2...1..!" Then the bell rings while she lets go of my hand and leaves. 

Timeskip to circus------------

We all were walking in the circus with our disguises on. When we walk in we are greeted by a tall man wearing a black and grey costume with little makeup on. I then sit down and then Jokester walks out with a woman that looks like this;

(except her hair was black and her eyes were emerald green) He then looks at everyone and then says, "So tonight folks we have the knife trick twins! Kina the Talented with his harp! Harper the tightrope walker!  And finally the act you have all w...

(except her hair was black and her eyes were emerald green) He then looks at everyone and then says, "So tonight folks we have the knife trick twins! Kina the Talented with his harp! Harper the tightrope walker!  And finally the act you have all waited for the amazing flaming knife thrower! AYANO! Now let's start this circus!" We are all now on our toes, The first act comes on with the twin and they look like this;

And they were crazy! They caught knives with magic and then in their mouths and by their feet! Then the next one with Harper who I learned is the girl from before was doing flips and stuff on the tightropes and doing tons of tricks with flips that...

And they were crazy! They caught knives with magic and then in their mouths and by their feet! Then the next one with Harper who I learned is the girl from before was doing flips and stuff on the tightropes and doing tons of tricks with flips that look very hard to do but then She walks to the other side and then another person walks out and is doing a handstand while playing the harp and then went immediately went into the splits. (Image didn't work so use your imagination!) Then a girl walked out who had purple hair and green eyes with eye bags underneath her eyes and is smiling and a ton of makeup! This is what the female looks like;

 (Image didn't work so use your imagination!) Then a girl walked out who had purple hair and green eyes with eye bags underneath her eyes and is smiling and a ton of makeup! This is what the female looks like;

Wait a minute that's MISS. SHOTO! She is showing a little to much skin there! I felt something warm trickle down my nose and I looked at a few of the classmates and saw them having bloody noses but the worst one was  Minoru but then again he is kind of a perv so that would've happened anyways. I then see her creat knives and then set them on fire and also see Jokester grinning like an idiot and that's when I notice that she has brighter green eyes than normal. I then notice that she is under control! I then see Todoroki stand up and then walk down to the stage and freeze it. Jokester looks like he can kill someone but then Todoroki walks up to Ayano and hits her on the back of her head knocking her out. Todoroki then says, "We will be taking back what's ours Jokester and we found out your stupid game Jokester!" Everyone in the circus leaves even my classmates and the audience. 

I stay there when Jokester and the whole circus disappears except for Ayano and the two of us. But all the other circus people disappear and then all our classmates run up to us and then say, "Are you okay?" We both nod our heads yes and then Todoroki picks up Miss. Shoto and throws her over his shoulder but I don't think he knew he was showing her underwear to the world but then Bakugo grabs her and carries her bridal style. Todoroki looks confused until Momo told him why Bakugo grabbed her and then we all realized something except for me and then they said, "Where is she living/right now?" I then say, "She's staying with Snipe tonight!" Mr Aizawa then says, "Okay class we couldn't hide this for long but Miss. Shoto is staying with the teachers with her little sister Aki. Also if you ask her why she is staying with us and you make her cry then I will personally beat you up!" Everyone looks scared until everyone then asks me, "How are you not surprised and also how did you know this?" I then say, "I knew this because the teachers told me the story when I took care of Aki for that day and also I know because that's Where Aki told me she was going." Everyone then says, "WAAAAAAAAAAAH?!" 

Timeskip to Snipes house-----------

Bakugo then hands me, Miss. Shoto and then says, "He hates me so you are going to have to bring her to the front door." I then nod and walk up to the door with Miss. Shoto I then knock on the door and then Snipe and Aki are there looking very tired until they see Miss. Shoto They let me in and then Aki motioned me to follow her so I did I then found their room and place her in her bed and then leave. Snipe then walks up to me and then says, "Why does she look like a clown?" I then look at him and then say, "Ask Aizawa tomorrow." I then leave with the rest of my classmates and then we start dropping them all of and Kacchan and I were the last ones to leave I then go home and my mom was there and started crying saying that she was worried and started hugging me while crying. I then kept telling my mom that it is okay and then she says, "Please stop worrying me... I am your mother so please stop scaring me." I then hug her tighter and then after ten minutes I went to bed... Well can't wait for tomorrow.