She Returns

Izuku's POV;

It's been seven years since we all have seen Miss. Shoto. The only ones who know where she is...is The four ' idiots' from the rescue course aka Haru, Leo, Yuuto and Mizuko. I was in uniform when I then hear tons of screams but then I saw a flash of purple hair and I stopped when they turned around I couldn't believe it, it was... (By the way this is what the person looks like except the red mask is over their mouth and they don't have eye bags);

 (By the way this is what the person looks like except the red mask is over their mouth and they don't have eye bags);

(Oh I also forgot to add that her hair in pigtails go down to her butt) It was Miss. Shoto she looks at me with wide eyes before motioning me to help her. I help her but after the fight, I walked up to her and then say, "Where were you for the past seven years?" She looks at me with sad eyes but then says in a really soft and cracked voice, "You know...you are the first person I talked to in seven years excluding Aki." I smile at her but then the reporters came and then say, "Young hero! What is your name?!" Miss. Shoto looks at them and then says, "My name is...Burning Sea Syth." She cracks out a little smile before saying, "I came to see a few friends but it looks like I just ran into one." I look at her and smile wider and so does she. The reporters then say, "Are you staying here?" I see her stiffen up and then she says, "Deku! A little help... please... I'm dying from reporters!" I see her begin to fall back but I catch her and then I zoom away. We--- Well I stop in an alley and put her down. She then says, "Thanks! Man Reporters are annoying! So how is everyone these days?" I look at her and then start saying, "Well let's see Bakugo is doing fine. Todoroki, man you basically killed Todoroki for two years..."

I see her stiffen up and then she says, "Wow none of those idiot's told me that! I need to find them so I can kick their butts!"I then hear this, "That won't be necessary Shoto-Chan." We turn to see Leo coming out of a portal. He fully steps out and grabs Miss. Shoto and then screams, "I GOT HER!" I then see Mizuko transform into a human... So Mizuko can turn into water and a human.. he learned that move after a couple of weeks from Miss. Shoto leaving. I see Haru swing in from vines with his pants, and shirt and sandals. Then Yuuto appears behind Miss. Shoto and then screams, "BOO!" I see her jump a couple feet in the air. She then gets out of their grip and then says, "YOU IDIOT'S! I MISSED YOU!"  They all start hugging until I hear this, "SISSY WHERE ARE YOU!? I HEARD YOU SCREAM! SCREAM AGAIN!" I see Miss. Shoto smirk and then scream, "OH POWERFUL ONE HELP ME!" I then see a little purple haired female rush around to corner and punch the four boys into a wall. 

The little purple haired female was about to punch me when she looked at my face and then says, "Izuku-Kun?" I look at her more until I realize that the female is Aki Shoto, Miss. Shoto's younger Sister. I look at her with shock and then say, "Aki?" She nods and then hugs me. She then says, "Now all we need is Todo-Kun!" Speak of the devil he comes into the alley with his quirks activated when he saw the three of us. He then says, "What? Wait..." He stands there for a minute I beat to think if this is real or not because of Miss. Shoto, standing in front of him. He then says, "Miss. Shoto you are back! Wait why were there screams coming from here?" I point at the boys in the wall and then say, "Mizuko, Leo, Haru and Yuuto tried surprising her. And then the little Aki punched them into a wall." He looks down at Aki and then says, "So this little punk is Aki right?" He says while a fist was in front of his fist and was pointing to Aki. We both nod and then next thing you know Todoroki is tickling Aki and then he says, "That's for leaving and before leaving eating half my ice cream!" She is laughing until saying the word mercy. He stops and then says, "It's been seven years Ayano since you left." 

I see her nod and then say, "Wait isn't today the class reunion?" I see him nod and a trying to run away Miss. Shoto. But Todoroki picks her up and throws her over his shoulder. We all walk out and then some fans got in the way until one says, "Who is she?" I walk up to them and then say, "One of our old friends also known as Burning Sea Syth." They gasp and then run to her. She then has a bubble gum shield around her. Yuuto then says, "You can thank me later. But really? Burning Sea Syth." I see Miss. Shoto starts pouting while floating in the air following us. Haru then says, "Wasn't 'Burning Sea' your dad's hero name?" Miss. Shoto then says, "Yes, it was..." After 15 minutes we arrive and the rescue boys with Aki left ten minutes ago because this isn't their class and Aki couldn't come.  We walk in and then finally Yuuto must have stopped the force field because once she fell she came down with us. We all got up and walked into the room and when we did all eyes landed on us.

They must not have seen Miss. Shoto because they then say, "Hello Todoroki and Midoriya." I then hear this from behind me, "AHEM! I'm right here you know?!" They finally see Miss. Shoto and then scream, "MISS. SHOTO YOUR BACK?!" She nods her head and then Uraraka walks up to her and then says, "Man your hair got LONG! Do you ever cut your hair?" I see Miss. Shoto sweatdrop and then say, "No..." Uraraka then steals he away and then everything went to normal but after 10 minutes we all hear this, " WOW! YOUR HAIR IS SO LONG!" And in the corner, there was a very embarrassed Miss. Shoto with her hair down. We all see he hair reaching all the way down to her knee caps! She stands up and then Uraraka pulls her down and starts braiding her hair while saying, "Soft hair." Once again everyone went back to normal but I then walk over to Miss. Shoto and then say, "Your hair is pretty long not going to lie." She nods and then says, "Yeah but I am 21 years dew for a haircut...-_-'" I look at her with shock and then say, "You haven't ever cut your hair?!" She shakes her head no. The whole night was catching up with each other and making so many memories. The first ones to leave where Uraraka and Miss. Shoto they said something about a haircut. Oh well... I'll just meet up with her tomorrow...

Miss. Shoto's POV;

"WE'RE CUTTING OFF HOW MANY INCHES?!"