Aki...

Ayano's POV;

I was waking up when I jolted up from my bed and I looked around and calmed down... I was at Snipe's house... Which means that I'm safe for now... I then heard a screech from beside me and say my little sister starting to turn to dust... I then get out of the bed but before I can reach to her she fully disappears into dust. I then get up with a shadow over my eyes and then put on my uniform and run out with my bag to the Yuui. When I arrive I get tons of awful looks and then when I enter class I see Todoroki and Midoriya run up to me but before they can say anything I walk past them and sit down at my desk. I then feel something roll down my cheek and then I see something appear in front of me and all it says is, 'Try to find her... Here's a clue where did you meet me? ~Jokester<3' I burn the note and stand up and then I leave the classroom at top speed. I am out of there when I hear the bell ring. I think I accidentally left the burnt note oh well. Jokester if you know where I am I'm coming to get you and I will kill you.

Todoroki's POV;

I saw her come into the class and when I was going to talk to her she walks past me and sits down. I see a note appear in front of her and her reading it and then a single tear run down her face. I then see her burn the note a little and then bolt out of the classroom and instead of going after her I pick up the note and read what it said. My eyes widened and then Mr Aizawa walks in and then says, "Where is Miss. Shoto, class." I raise my hand and then point at the burnt note in my hand and then say, "The game isn't over yet." Everyone then runs out the door but then All-Might sees us and then says, "What are you guys doing outside?" He then looks at all of us and then says, "Where is Miss. Shoto?" We all then say at the same time, "WE DON'T KNOW!" We then see The twins from the circus on the campus. All-Might then runs up to them and then says, "Excuse me boys but why are you here?" They then point at Midoriya and I and then say at the same time, "We are here for them."

Izuku's POV;

We both then head over to them and then they look at us and then magically a clown looking Aki appears but she's all tied up and has a gag in her mouth. They both then say, "Since The Master is getting his toy back we don't need this brat anymore. Plus she already saw her mother so what's the point of keeping her!" Before Todoroki and I can punch them they disappear and Aki starts waking up and also she is wearing this;

She then says, "Where is that damn Joker!" We all look at her with surprise until she says, "Sorry but seriously where is that guy!" We shrug our shoulders and then she starts going crazy until she looks at us with crazy eyes and also are her eyes...

She then says, "Where is that damn Joker!" We all look at her with surprise until she says, "Sorry but seriously where is that guy!" We shrug our shoulders and then she starts going crazy until she looks at us with crazy eyes and also are her eyes YELLOW?! She then looks at me and starts attacking me with physical strength and her speed and then all of a sudden she is frozen and her eyes go back to her normal shade of blue and then Todoroki melts it and then she looks at me and says, sorry over and over again. I then tell that it's okay and she then runs over and hugs Todoroki and I and then looks at her clothing and sighs she then disappears and then arrives in the clothes that I let her have when she stayed over that one time. She then glares at all of us and disappears again but when she reappears we see her dragging a Black and purple haired woman. She then picks up the woman and then throws the woman on the ground hard and I mean hard. She then  looks at the woman who is now shaking and then says in a deadly voice, "Where is she where is my Sister?!" The woman looks at her and everyone and I mean everyone started shaking in fear when hearing the young girls voice. But before the woman can say anything Aki started dragging the woman into the building and when we all ran in after her we saw all the students looking at her while she is dragging this poor woman by her hair and dragging her and she also might be embarrassed because a five-year-old just took this woman down. When we are in the classroom the woman evilly smirks and then she says, "Aki dear is that how you treat your dear mother!?" I then hear a loud slap and she Aki mother there with a red mark on her cheek and then Aki says, "You are not my mother, a mother wouldn't abuse her children and leave them!" Everyone looks at Aki who is now in tears but then Aki says, "Like I said earlier where. is. my. sister?!" Then her mother looks at the ground and then says, "With Jokester wait in. .3...2..1." We then see an unconscious Jokester on the ground and a window broken and then we hear the down open to reveal a really and I mean really mad Ayano Shoto. She then walks up to Jokester and then picks him up and roughly puts him in the ground. She looks at Aki and their mother until Miss. Shoto then says, "T-Trick M-Master o-or sh-should I s-say M-Mrs Sh-Shoto or may-maybe y-you k-know M-Mom y-you k-know w-what y-you d-don't d-deserve t-to b-be c-called m-mom!" All-Might then splits them apart and then carries Jokester and Mrs Shoto to prison we all look at them and see Miss. Shoto smirks and then say, "Well this was a nice last day..." We all then say, "WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH?!" She then looks at us and then says, "Yeah I'm going to the Support Group and the Rescue part of the School." She then sends a really nice smile and then says, "But don't worry I'll visit." Why does she have to leave us? Are we not good enough? Please don't leave us here...