Who are you?

Todoroki's POV;

I woke up in the infirmary and saw a purple haired female there. I looked around and saw my entire class there but when I looked back at Miss. Shoto she was sitting there while crying. I then ask, "Why are you crying?" She wipes her tears on her sleeve and then says, "All I have caused you is trouble! I am not welcome at this school! Hell! I shouldn't even be at this school!" I look at her more with a cold stare and then say, "Don't say that you are very welcomed into this school!" She looks at me with tears in her eyes and then says in a shaky voice, "I-I'm s-so s-sorry!" I look at her weird until she says, "I'm moving with Aki... I am going where I can focus in Rescue and also this is goodbye for now Todoroki-Kun. Until we meet again..." She hugs me but then stops... gets up and leaves and I try to get out of bed but I instantly fall to the floor.

I start crying and then I hear the person next to me say, "Todoroki are you all right?" I look over and see Momo next to me. I shake my head no and then say, "No everything is broken and gone... My little sister just left me..." I then feel Momo hug me and I start crying. I look at the door and there stands a person with (h/c) and blue dress with a black belt around the dress. I look at them and then say, "Who are you?" They look at me and then smile and then say, "My name is (Y/n) (L/n) or just (L/n)... I was friends with Ayano Shoto back in the day..." We look at (Him/her) and then say, "Where is she going?"

(Y/n)'s POV;

I look at them and then I say, "She's going home..." They both stare at me and then say, "Where is 'home'?"I look at them with a little sadness and then say, "I'm sorry I can't tell you..." Then the male with red and white hair stands up and glares at me. He walks over to me and then says, "TELL ME!" I start shaking and then I say, "I'm sorry I would but I can't!" Then he trying to punch me but his fist goes through me... I was scared for this to happen... The two look at me and I then say, "Look at what you did... You can't hurt me..." I then say in a shaky voice while crying this, "I'M ALREADY DEAD!" They have the shock written on their faces. I look at them with teary eyes and then say, "When Miss. Shoto was eight... We were walking along the train tracks... and then sat in them... She was able to get out and she tried to help me. But she couldn't and I died on the train tracks..." They look at me with sad eyes but I just smile and then say, "I'm not sad though... All the people that Ayano makes friends with have some sort of misfortune... Like you Todoroki your dad... Trained you so much and made your mother leave."

They look at me with shock and anger I then say, "That green haired kid didn't have a quirk and was and is bullied by those around him so 'Kacchan' and his Middle school classmates." I then say, "See Misfortune. That's what draws her in... and then she makes your lives better... That's basically her job... Then instead of you feeling that pain, she puts it on herself." I look at them emotionless and then say, "But it seems like she was playing you all along!" I then feel myself go to my evil blood by Little Ayano's mommy~ I feel myself transform and then I am wearing this;

I then look at them with my big dead (e/c) and then scream, "AND THAT'S WHY I NEED TO KILL HER! FOR PLAYING ME LIKE A PUPPET! AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS MY SISTER! SHE DIDN'T EVEN DIE WITH ME!" They both look at me and then both activate their quirks

I then look at them with my big dead (e/c) and then scream, "AND THAT'S WHY I NEED TO KILL HER! FOR PLAYING ME LIKE A PUPPET! AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS MY SISTER! SHE DIDN'T EVEN DIE WITH ME!" They both look at me and then both activate their quirks. After a long time, the other students woke up and beat me up half to death and then a kid with ash-blonde hair walks up to me and then says, "Any last words you Demon B***h." I look at him and nod I then say, "All hail Mrs Shoto and go die in a hole Ayano Shoto." He then killed me with his explosion... and when I woke up and started looking at the area around me and all the things Mrs Shoto did are out of me but all that was left were the memories... 

I'm so sorry Ayano! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! YOUR MOM WAS CONTROLLING ME LIKE A DOLL! YOU DON'T PLAY PEOPLE! YOUR DON'T KILL THEM! YOUR STUPID MOM DOES! I cool down because I am now facing Irene herself... I bow down and then she says, "I am mad. You caused trouble again down on Earth! I will make you a guardian of the sick and half dead. You are going to decide if they die or live got it?! But if you kill someone and they deserve to live! I will not hesitate to throw you into the pits of hell." She shot me a glare but then I nodded and I then had the uniform but with angel wings. She then says, "The first person you are getting is named Jenix Shoto." I nod my head and I appear in front of Ayano's mom an then I felt a tear run down my face. I then think, 'This is for you Ayano...' I then say, "This woman, gets death!" I then look at Jenix Shoto dying but then I leave...

Miss. Shoto's POV;

We left. Because I caused them to much trouble and every time I hung around Todoroki all  I could think of was (Y/n) and how I killed (him/her). So we left and this time I'm not going to make any friends and I'll make sure I don't. But man those four idiot's are going to kill me when I see them again. Oh well, time for a new journey!

Don't worry I'll send some letters I promise.

A-Chan notes;

A-Chan; I started crying while writing this! Don't worry this isn't the last chapter I promise! But Reader-Chan I hope you enjoyed being Miss. Shoto's friend!

Todoroki; *Sitting in the corner while eating Icecream and crying* A-Chan is a meany!

A-Chan; Man he is a mess! *Sigh* Hey idiot you will see her again so stop whining!

Todoroki; *Eyes start sparkling* REALLY!? I GET YO SEE HER AGAIN WHEN?! A DAY? A WEEK? A MONTH? A YE---. DON'T TELL ME IT'S GOING TO ME A YEAR!

A-Chan; Sorry Todoroki but you won't see her until sev---*mouth gets covered*

Lucy from Lucy, Tohru and Cho's revenge; Don't spoil it, god! 

A-Chan; WELL! Bye and until next time! And please don't worry Shoto-Chan is okay. Bye and until next time on... BOY'S TAKE IT AWAY!

Haru/Leo/Yuuto/Mizuko; THE NEW STUDENT!