Little Sister...?

Todoroki's POV;

Wait, did Midoriya just ask Ayano on a date? I am just sitting there thinking while listening to music and then Ayano says, "C-Can T-Todoroki c-come t-too?" I just shoot a glare at her and then she tugs on my sleeve so then I would look at her. I then sigh in defeat and then say, "If Midoriya doesn't mind then sure." Midoriya then nods, signalling me that it is okay to come. I then see Ayano stiffen and then say, "W-Wait I-I just r-remembered s-something..." I look at her and then say to her, "What is it?" She looks at the ground and says, "My little sister." 

----TimeSkip to next day----

So we all found out that Ayano has a sister! I was walking to school and when I arrived of course 5 minutes before the bell was going to ring. After the bell rang I still didn't see Miss. Shoto but right when Mr Aizawa was walking in the room and about to say something we heard this coming from the hall, "SISSY THIS IS WHERE YOU GO TO SCHOOL! IT'S SO BIG!" Out of curiosity, we all looked out in the hall to see a little girl with purple hair and blue eyes running in the hall into our classroom. She hides behind me and screams, "COME FIND ME, BIG SIS!!" We then see a really tired panicked Miss. Shoto from the corner and bolting into the classroom and grabs the little girl from behind me. Mr Aizawa then says to Miss. Shoto, "Ah, welcome to your sister's classroom Miss. Shoto..." We all look at the two with shock. The little girl then says, "Big sissy?" She looks at her and then says, "W-what?" The little girl pointed at us and says, "Who are they?" She looks at us and then says, "M-My c-classmates a-and y-you al-already k-know Mr A-Aizawa." She nods her head and then looks at us and then her big sister Miss. Shoto sits at her desk and pats her lap and the little one then sits on her lap and is completely now and we all go to our desk. Once we do Mr Aizawa starts teaching and then All-Might come barging in the room and says, "C'mon everyone we are going to be training!" The little girl then starts screaming this, "C'MON SISSY LET'S GO!" They then where gone! How?! We all walk to the field and when we exit the changing rooms and see the two Shoto's standing there while Miss. Shoto (the older one aka my friend) is standing there blushing like a mad woman her sister then screams, "Hehe! I KNOW MY SISSY'S WEAKNESS!" We all then sweatdrop and then Miss. Shoto's sister makes a water ball and throws it at her sister. She looks at her sister and then gives her a smile but then going back to her normal attitude. All-Might then says, "We will be fighting each other today and Miss. Shoto you have a special match today." He smiles even bigger and that kind of scares us and we all begin. Bang it, I'm against Midoriya. Ayano hugs me and then stops and goes back to her sister. 

Izuku's POV;

So... I'm against Todoroki. But I'm still curious on what Miss. Shoto's quirk and all I know is that her sister has, speed and water. But that could be different for Miss. Shoto though. I then hear All-Might say, "Okay Miss. Shoto vs...." I was curious now... Who is she against. "MIDNIGHT!" We all were calm at first until we realized he was completely serious. He then says, "She wants to go to a rescue classroom where there is barely fighting and for that to happen she has to fight all the pros and teachers." Then Younger Miss. Shoto says, "It makes sense actually." We all then say, "WHAAAAAA!" But next thing you know Midnight and Miss. Shoto where fighting and guess who won at the end of the battle that took ten minutes. Miss. Shoto and once again we didn't see her quirk because she did physical combat. We all stare in shock and then All-Might says, "What I said earlier, I meant to also say that she doesn't have to win just fight them and then if she wins then good for her." I stare at her combat moves and made a mental note to write it all down in my notebook later. I then watched everyone battle but now it was my turn dang it.

-After the fight-

I was tired but I have to head to the nurse now and then after that, I went to English and I noticed that Miss. Shoto wasn't there but her little sister was. After class, we heard an announcement that says this, "Good Morning everyone. I have to make an announcement but a student from 1-A has beat all the teachers including myself in battle. This person name is---" We then hear the microphone being taken out of his paws and heard a new voice say this, "Before we say her name just know that this is being cast in the nurse's office so yay..." Wait that's ALL-MIGHT'S voice! The microphone is taken back and then he says, "So this lovely student is Ayano Shoto... ow my paw!" I am just standing there until I run to the nurse's office and see all the teachers there! I then say, "IT'S TRUE!" They all look at me and all sadly say, "Yeah..." I only am full of shock and when I am about to leave they say, "Yeah but Miss. Shoto had it worse then we do. She didn't take a break so she is drained right now okay?" I see a curtain and see Miss. Shoto's younger sister sitting by the door reading something. I then walk over to her and then say, "Hey are you okay?" She shakes her head no and then says, "I know she could do it but who is going to take care of me while sissy can't..." I then say one sentence that I probably should've not said, "What about your parents." She then starts bawling and then says, "Mama, left us when I was one and Papa d-died." I then hear her cries get louder so I hug her and then say, "Shhh, I'll take care of you okay?" She nods her head yes and then the teachers in the room than say, "Dang it, we had a schedule Deku!" I  am confused now until The little one says, "We have been living with the hero's for now until sissy can support both of us. I then nod my head okay and head to lunch and when I arrive I see Uraraka and Lida talking with Todoroki I then hear this, "Wow she must be really strong then!" I then head over and they see Little Shoto and then say, "Hey kid hows your sister? And also what's your name?" She looks at the ground and is staring at the book she was reading and then says, "Bad." They all have shocked and then start saying sorry over and over again but then the little one says, "It's okay it isn't your fault plus my first name is Aki." They all even Todoroki start fangirling over her. She then looks at a seat and sits down reading the book. I then walk over to her and then ask her this question, "What's that book?" She smirks and then jumps on top of the table while holding the book screaming, "MY SISTER'S DIARY!" Now she's got everyone's attention! We then hear a crash and then Aki screams, "SISSY IS OKAY!" We then see a really beat up Miss. Shoto and who is covered in bandages and also hear the teachers screaming for her to get back in the nurse's office. Miss. Shoto then screams, "AKI! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" All of us are shocked this is the first time she's said that she basically wants to fight and also not studdering. She then is suddenly pinning Aki to the ground while in her rage moment she probably didn't realize she was in a front of a bunch of people and snatched the diary back and then says to her sister in a deadly voice, "Don't ever touch my diary ever again!" She then sees all of us and blushes a deep and I mean a deep red and is on FIRE! From embarrassment! Wait Fire?! Todoroki then freezes her and hands her to the teachers. Well, today was what you would call interesting. --_--' What will happen tomorrow? But now I know one of her quirks! Yeah, now how to take care of this little child...