CrossOvers~

Todoroki's POV;

I woke up in my dorm and then I heard a loud and I mean LOUD screech! I look out in the hallway to see a busty blonde, that kinda wearing something revealing. She sees me and then says, "Where the heck am I?" I look at her confused and then say in a bored tone, "What do you mean you are in the UA?" She looks at me confused until a portal appeared and fell out a Redhead, Ravenette, Blue haired Female and a salmon haired guy. They stood up and then hugged the blonde. She then says, "Okay kid first of all what is your age?" I sweat drop at her and then say, "I'm fourteen." I then hear this from down the hall, "TODOROKI! I PISSED HER OFF AGAIN!" I then see a shaking Mizuko running in the halls. He hides behind me and then the salmon haired fellow says, "Well we are TEAM NATSU! I'm Natsu and why is he shaking and who's the scary person?" He starts shaking when he says scary. I look at him and then say, "you will see in 3...2..1!" 

Right on cue Miss. Shoto came running down the hall with a really mad expression. I see the Ravenette and the Natsu fellow hug each other. When Miss. Shoto was about to punch poor Mizuko... Bakugo who was watching all this unfold grabs her fist and throws her to the ground! I start laughing until the Redhead says, "Shouldn't you be helping her?" I shake my head no and then she burst up and punches Bakugo straight in the face making him go flying! Then she does the same with Mizuko! She turns to me and then says in a really calm voice, "Todoroki... Sorry for the outburst but Mizuko was messing around with water and basically attacked me with it.

I nod my head while the team in front of me is shaking in fear! Then the blue haired girl says, "Hello there Miss! My name is Wendy and you three are?" She sends a smile and immediately Miss. Shoto grabs her and looks her over and then she stops holding the little girl and she stands up and then says, "My name is Ayano Shoto! And you kinda remind me of my little sister Aki!" Wendy then blushes and then Bakugo then says, "The names Katsuki Bakugo! Get it in your head!" I hear the ravenette then say, "Rude much?" I laugh a little at that and then I say, "My name is Shoto, Shoto Todoroki!" But then a green haired boy walks into the hall looking very tired and then says, "Can you keep it down it's early?" I look at the clock and then say to the green haired male, "Class starts in 15 minutes!" 

Izuku's POV;

I then realize the time and then in five minutes I'm done so I walk in the hall and immediately see the weird group there. I also see Miss. Shoto over there with a beat up Bakugo. (Mizuko left a long time ago) She smiles at me and then looks at the people and then says, "Okay cool well I got to go now. Or I'm going to be late! TODOROKI! MIDORIYA! AND KATSUKI BAKUGO!" We all get in a line and get in army line she looks at us and then says, "You are taking Team Natsu with you. I can't not today anyway." We then say, "YES SIR!" She glares at us and then we correct ourselves and say, "WE MEAN! YES, MA'AM!" She then smiles and leaves. The team looks at us and after 8 minutes we arrive at the door. They look at the door in fear and then say, "Is your teacher a GIANT?!" All three of us shake our heads no. And then When we entered the class they all looked at us weird and we--- I mean Todoroki explained why they are here and what happened.

They all are okay with it and then Natsu says, "What's school about?" We stare at him with weird looks and then The Team says, "In our universe, we don't go to school. Plus the only one with a proper education in our group is Lucy." They point at the blonde so then Bakugo walks up to the salmon haired boy named Natsu and then says, "You seem to be  unhinged but don't be Concerned, Because we will make you humble with our hospitality but please relish our time together and cherish it." Natsu then jumps up five feet with fire surrounding him and then screams, "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST SAID!"

We start laughing until we heard the door start opening so we rush to our desk and are immediately silent. And our 'guest' sat down at the front. Mr Aizawa didn't question anything until we then see a portal above Mr Aizawa and a woman fall out who has galaxy hair and green eyes. She then jumps up and screams, "SORA! YUUTO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"We look at her weird and then she notices us and then says, "Where am I?" After 20 minutes she introduced herself as Cho (And didn't tell us her last name!) And sat with Team Natsu. Then after homeroom, another Portal appeared but a little girl who looks about five and a man who looks about 25 comes out! The man stands up in front of the little girl and then points a spear at us and says, "Who are you?" We say who we are and then the little girl starts crying and calling the man a 'meany' and 'jerk'. After that, they introduced themselves as Hak and Jin-Shi part of a group called 'The black dragon and the Happy hungry Bunch'. Anyways after school on the news there was a report stating of a purple man with a golden glove and is treating to destroy everything, a man named Zeref who is deadly..., A man named Sew-on and then All-For-One appeared. We run in and then at the end of the battle. Miss. Shoto arrives and then says, "Good Job." But then We saw All-For-One And then Miss. Shoto activates all her quirks and punches him while smiling he falls down and dies. She looks at us and then says, "Bye folks that came to join us." Then everyone who came from somewhere not from here started to disappear... After they were gone we then here,

"Oh if it isn't my little Ayano!?~"

We turn around to see

Trickmaster aka Miss. Shoto, mom... Was standing there with Aki looking lifeless...