Hanahaki Desease

Leo's POV; 

We were sitting in the classroom when 13 then says, "Okay so today we will be learning to make healing potions so I'm going to put you in groups! Mizuko, Leo and Yuuto are a group! And Miss. Shoto and Haru are the other groups!" My entire group including me groans... because... We don't really get along... Shoto-Chan then stands up and then says, "I could switch with someone..." Then all of us and I mean all of us then say, "Please help!" Then 13 says, "Okay that's it! All of your work together!" We then do and right when we make a potion Yutto then drops it and then smoke appears... After the smoke clears I then say, "Oh my god you guys turned the opposite gender!" What is my voice high pitch? I then see a purple haired female start laughing! I then say, "What happened to us!?" 13 then says, "You turned the opposite genders... and have opposite personality's...-_-' "We then run out of the classroom and head to the class 1-A when we enter everyone looks at us weird. (Also don't worry Shoto-Chan wore the pants today cause it was cold.) Shoto-Chan then runs up to Todoroki and then says, "TODOROKI-KUN YOU HAVE TO HELP US PLEASE!" He looks at her weird and then says, "Who are you?" I then see Shoto-Chan drain from all colour and then goes into a corner while saying, "He doesn't recognize me?" I then hear 13's footsteps and then 13 says, "My class made a genderbend potion so let me introduce all of them."

Todoroki's POV;

I was sitting in class when five students burst into the classroom and then one with purple hair and green eyes runs up to me but he then says, "TODOROKI-KUN YOU HAVE TO HELP US PLEASE!" I then look at him and then say, "Who are you?" He then gets drained of all colour of his body and his eye starts twitching and then he says, "He doesn't recognize me?" Then 13 walks in here and then say, "My class made a genderbend potion so let me introduce all of them." 13 then points at a girl with blue hair and then says, "That is Mizuko our water user." I then have a shocked look on my face. How can a hyper blue boy turn into that!? 13 then points at a galaxy haired girl and then says, "That is Leo and that one is." 13 then points at a green haired girl and then says, "Haru." 13 then points at a bubblegum pink haired girl and then says, "That is Yuuto" And then points at the purple haired male and then says, "That is your lovely Miss. Shoto." We all then say, "WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA?!" 13 then says, "Oh yeah and their personalities are also flipped so Miss. or should I say Mr Shoto is very social and opposite of or female Miss. Shoto." 

Izuku's POV;

WAIT WHAT?! How is that person, Miss. Shoto?! 13 then says, "I will have them here for today because my classroom still has some potion in it but please make sure  the students behave." Mr Shoto then goes to her? His? Whatever his old desk then he stays quiet until the bell wrong signalling us for lunch When the five kids go in the hallway we then hear a bunch of girls scream, "OMG! THERE'S A NEW HOT GUY!" I then see Mr Shoto start shaking until he starts sprinting away and the crowd of girls chasing after him. I then sigh and then I hear a bunch of boys then scream, "THERE'S FOUR HOT GIRLS!" I then see the former boys run being chased by boys. I then feel someone put their hands on my arms and when I see who it is I see Mr Shoto standing there until Kacchan came up to me and made me drink a potion and when I look around I see tons of students looking at me. I then hear Mr Shoto say, "So how ya feeling Miss. Midoriya?" I then glare at Kacchan and then say, "Why did you turn me into a girl?!" I then hear him try to stifle a laugh but failed and then I say to Mr Shoto, "My back hurts."I then notice something I'm shorter than him and then Mr Shoto then says, "Come with me." We then sneak away from everyone and then he heads to the nurse's and then the Healing Lady then says, "Why are you here again Mr Shoto or should I say, Miss. Shoto?" He then says, "Shoto-Kun for classmates but you can call me Miss. Shoto." Then Healing lady says, "What are you looking for?" Shoto-Kun then points at my chest and then says, "Finding bandages for him because he ain't borrowing my mine!" The Healing Lady then giggles and then says, "There right there and I'll help him? Because if someone comes in it won't seem weird and also wait outside!" 

He then gets up and goes outside. I then look at the healing lady and then she says, "So how do you feel Miss. Midoriya?" I then look at myself and then say, "Like a loser...Everyone looked at me weird when I turned into a girl and then not to mention lot's of weird stuff has been happening." She then looks at me while bandaging my chest and then says, "Well I would recommend sticking around Mr Shoto since ya now Mr Shoto is a girl." I then nod my head, yes but when I am finally down with everything and I leave I see Shoto-Kun and run over to him. I then say, "Are you okay you look a little down?" Shoto-Kun then says, "Mr Shoto... I hate the sound of that... just hearing it makes me want to barf." I look at her confused until he says, "Mr Shoto is what people would call my dad in public and people would call him Shoto-Kun and right when I turn into a boy with an opposite personality everyone suddenly wants to be my friend meanwhile when I was a girl the only people wanting to be my friend really where, you, Todoroki, Uraraka, Lida, and Mizuko... it's just sad really..." I look at him and see tears running down his--I mean her face I then she has a shadow over his eyes and falls to the ground crying. I then say, "Let it all out..." While sitting next to her while she is crying I then say, "Can you keep a secret Shoto-Chan?" She nods her head yes and then I say, "I like Urarka." I see him have a shocked-terrified look. He then get's up with a shadow over his eyes and then says, "Good for you."

Miss. Shoto's POV;

When Midoriya told me that he liked Uraraka I felt weird... I then felt my heart get heavy and I have no idea why... I then say to him "Good for you." I then run to the bathroom and then throw up flower petals. I look at them and Immediately think I need to leave this school. I then see pixels come off my body and then think, I give up Jokester but first... I then leave a note that then says, 'Dear Classes, Hi it's me, Miss. Shoto... Don't look for me you won't find me, I let him take me and I don't plan on leaving him this time... Plus I started getting---' I then fully disappear before I can finish the letter. Hopefully, they find it...

Jokester's POV;

I'm finally getting what I want I saw what happened and I want to help her. She has something called the hanahaki disease. I am here for the surgery and to help her fall in love again with someone different or at least get rid of the feelings for that person... I then see the beautiful Mr Shoto in front of me but I then take the potion affects off of her and then there she is my beautiful Miss. Ayano Shoto... I then say to her, "Hello there Beautiful let's change your look real quick!" I then grab her clown costume which is the one I keep putting her in but the only colours are black and red and I then make her hair neat and then she sounds peacefully asleep away from her worries.

Uraraka's POV;

I was looking for Miss. Shoto in the classroom but she wasn't there until Midoriya then says, "Last I saw Miss. Shoto she was going to the bathroom." I then run to the bathroom to see a note and flower pedals I then grab the note and some flower petals and head back to the class and when I enter I read the note aloud I then see another note appear and then I read this aloud to the class, "'The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs of flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals.' This is what your little Miss. Shoto has, so I'm going to help her... -Jokester" I look at the note weirdly until I say, "She is SUFFERING one SIDED LOVE?!" Everyone then puts all the notes and information together and then some of the boys look down in defeat. I then stand up and then say, "Wait what about Aki?!" Izuku then stands up and then I look at his feminine hand and then he or she says, "I'll take care of her." I nod my head yes and then another note but this time it says, "Took you long enough but trust me...  We both are coming soon! -Jokester & Ayano Shoto" We all look at the note weirdly until I then say, "Who was with her last?!" Izuku raises his hand and explains everything but then I say, "So you like me as in like like?" He shakes his head no but then says, "I just like you as a sister that's it." We all sigh in relief but then I say, "WE need to find her before she loses her feeling for one of Y'all!"