Black Magic Circus

All-Might's POV;

I saw Izuku and a purple haired female basically being dragged by Midoriya... Poor girl Izuku then runs up to me and then says, "Hey---" The purple haired female then looks at me with tired eyes and then points at me and then says, "All-Might." I am remaining calm while Midoriya is freaking out. I then say to the boy, "Izuku, she already knows. She has to live with ALL the heroes remember so I couldn't really hide it from her...-_-' " He then looks a little bit calmer and then says, "Oh yeah I forgot about that..." I then hear this from behind the purple haired female, "Ah~ If it isn't little Ayano...~" I then see Miss. Sh---I mean Ayano turn around with a horrified expression to a man that is, As buff as Bakugo, has black and red clown clothes, fire eyes, Kinda pale and black and red hair... He even has the makeup and everything! Miss. Shoto then growls and then says, "Jo-Jokester!" Midoriya and I then look at them while they are both butting heads now and glaring at each other without saying anything. I then walk up to them and then say, "Why are you guys glaring each other to death?" I then see Jokester pull something out of his gloved hand and hand it to Ayano. I then see him smirk and leave I then walk over to a shaking Ayano and then say, "What did he do to you?" She then gives me the card and when I take it I see Midoriya motion to me that he will read it. I then hand it to him and then he says;

"Dear Ayano~, You have been a bad, bad girl using both your quirks!~ I'm coming for you and Aki!~ Love, TM" I then look at where she was and saw her begin to sob and then she says, "Sh-she ca-can't ev-even f-face m-me t-to t-tell m-me th-this." I stare at her and then say, "Who is TM?" She looks at me with guilt and then says, "TM I-is th-the re-reason w-why m-my l-life I-is a-a l-living h-hell! T-T-TM I-is my m-mother! Al-also kn-known a-as T-Trick M-Master!"I then look at her and then Midoriya then says, "Trick Master also known as hero #25?!" She shakes her head ut then gets up and then says, "I have to go!" We both then see her run off when we saw that Jokester leaning against a tree tossing a coin up and catching it and doing that over and over again until he smirks and then says, "The game has begun..." I then see Midoriya run at him but he then disappears. 

Timeskip---------

I was now at the UA when I heard a loud screech from down the hallway. I then look down the hallway to see Ayano turning into dust. I see Todoroki then run up to her and hear this coming out of his mouth, "Hey are you okay?" "You are going to be okay." "Calm down take some breaths look at me." I then see all the students out of their classrooms along with the teachers to see what is wrong but then Ayano fully turns to dust and a paper falls from where she was. Todoroki then looks at the note and then reads aloud, "This is the start of our game heroes. -TM" He then burns the note from anger and then he has ice and fire surrounding him then Mr Aizawa uses his quirk to hold him back. 

Izuku's POV;

What do they want from us? Trick Master is very sneaky and also very smart. So we just have to find out where their base is and then plan of attack and finally, we can attack them successfully getting back the Shoto's. I then see another note appear with one word, "Jokes" I then hold up the note and then say, "They are playing with us like a board game so we just have to use all the clues and then help the Shoto's!"Everyone then shakes their heads yes and go to class when we got back it class and Todoroki chained to the desk so he doesn't run out in the classroom. We then hear Mr Aizawa say, "Okay class we aren't like the other classes we take immediate action right Todoroki?" Todoroki then nods his head but then another note falls and then Momo catches it and then reads aloud," Joke;  a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline. -Jokester" She then crunch's the note a little and then says, "First the TM person but now Jokester!? Who are these people?" Kacchan then looks at me and then says, "I feel like an idiot for saying this but, Deku do you know any hero or villain by the initials of TM?" I then shake my head and then say, "TM, means Trick Master the 25 number one hero but 4 years ago stopped doing hero work but I also have something to confess." The whole class then looks at me and then says, "What is it?" I then take a deep breath and then say, "I ran into Jokester while at the mall yesterday with Miss. Shoto, He seems to be on Miss. Shoto's bad side and also looks like a Black and Red clown makeup and everything." They all look at me and then say, "Why were you at the mall with Miss. Shoto yesterday?"I then sweatdrop and then say, "I was meeting someone there I thought this person was Miss. Shoto who was in my meeting spot for this person so I dragged her to the mall so yeah..." Everyone then stops and then goes all serious again and then a little blob of purple comes running in the room. This blob then runs up to Mr Aizawa and then says, "Where's my sissy! She didn't pick me up for school and while I was walking I ran into mama! And-And she burned me and this clown guy gave me a note! That says, 'Your sister is dead! Join me and destroy heroes!' Mr Aizawa help me!" Then Mr Aizawa pats her head trying to calm her down; I then pat my lap loud enough for Aki to hear it she then runs over to me and hugs me...

She then hugs me really tight and then says to me, "Sissy okay right? Mama won't kill her...R-Right?" She said crying more, I then start stroking her until she calms down and falls asleep on my lap. The class  looks at me with wide eyes and then Asui says, "How did you calm her down?" I shale my head and then say in a whisper, "Three...two..one." another note appears and then Jiro says, "The note says, 'Black Magic Circus is in town baby! "Tonight we have the flaming knife creator! I wonder who it could be?" Hero;  a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. -Jokester'" I then look at everyone and then say, "We have to go to that circus tonight no matter what." Everyone nods in agreement and then we hear the bell I still see an asleep Aki so I pick her up and then walk to my lunch when I arrive in the lunch room I get a lot of weird looks but I ignore it When we sit down I wake Aki up. She then says, "Izuku you have to be honest with me because friends never lie okay?" (If you get the Friends never lie reference I LOVE YOU!) I shake my head okay and then she says, "Will my sister arrive home safely? Or will she not please tell me!" I then look down and then say, "I don't know yet but all we have to do is wait and see..."