Jokester Returns...

Mizuko's POV;

Ahh! It's too early for school... I then feel something getting pulled off me and see my older sister have the blanket she then says, "Mizu time for school." I then groan and get out of bed I then push her out my room and then lock the door. I then get ready for school and when I head downstairs I see my mother cooking something, I only see my mother in the morning's soooooooooooo. "So how was school yesterday?" I look up at her with excitement and then say, "We have a new student in our class and She is awesome!" My mom then nods okay and hands me a piece of toast and then says, "Time for you to go little Mizu!" I then grab my bag and the toast and run out the door. When I arrive at school I see people looking at me pretty weird I mean who wouldn't? The rescues part of students have different uniforms this is what the uniforms look like;

 When I arrive at school I see people looking at me pretty weird I mean who wouldn't? The rescues part of students have different uniforms this is what the uniforms look like;

(But the boys have classic blue pants) I then head to class and see the only female in the classroom who is a student Miss. Shoto. I then walk over to her and then say, "Shoto-Chan how are you?" She looks at me with very tired eyes and then says, "G-Good h-how a-about y-you?" I then look at her and then say, "Good except I got weird looks from kids because of our fabulous uniforms!" I said and then did a hair flip while doing a funny pose. I then hear a little giggle from Shoto-Chan. I then hear three more sets of footsteps and then I hear one of the sets say, "Mizuko what are you doing?" I then hear a hand to a face, so a facepalm I then say, "Trying to make Shoto-Chan comfortable in this class and you?" I then face them and I see all the boys. Yuuto then says, "You're very weird Mizuko..." I nod in agreement and then I hear the bell ring so all of us boys quickly go to our seats and 13 enters to tell us what we are doing today.

Izuku's POV;

Again today was really dull until a flash appeared behind me and there was a single note there on Miss. Shoto's old desk... I grab the note and it says, 'Oh! Shoto-Chan you didn't think that you beat me?~ Oh, dear, we are getting starting!~ Much love; Jokester<3' It was obvious that this Jokester was flirting with her. I roll my eyes and then ask Mr Aizawa if I could go visit Miss. Shoto he says okay and I leave the classroom. I then head over to the rescue part of the school and it looks very empty not going to lie it's very quiet and the only classroom with noise coming out of it was in the classroom 4-A. I walk in and I only see the four boys from yesterday and Miss. Shoto and 13 that's IT! I then fully walk in and see that their uniforms are different. 13 then says, "Young Midoriya what brings you here." I then look at 13 and then say, "Well I have something for Miss. Shoto and I also have a question!" 13 nods and I then ask, "Why do you only have five students and the rest of the classrooms empty?" 13 looks at me with a scared look and then says, "Well only kids that have personal reason can come here to learn and also not many kids come here and decide so quickly. Also, we are the only class that actually have students..." I then nod and head over to Miss. Shoto and give her the note. She reads it and then says, "I-I h-hate th-that g-guy s-so m-much!" She then reads the card aloud while stuttering but when she finishes the clown himself appears and then grabs her waist and hand and then says, "You're coming with me darling.~" Before she can say anything they disappear and everyone but me have wide eyes and then say, "Where is she? What just happened? Who was that guy?" I then say in a really calm voice, "Jokester, probably at a circus and he is trying to make Miss. Shoto his maid."   Mizuko I think his name is then walking up to me and then says, "How do you know all of this?"

I then explained what happened last time this happened to her and they all wore was a shocked face I then grumble and then say, "Dang Jokester trying to use the same trick in the book twice." They all look at me and then I look at the four boys as I'm leaving the room and then say, "You gonna help or not?" They all got up and run over to me. We then walk to class 1-A and then I say to the class, "Come on Jokester took her again... Let's go." We all then run out of the building and then we saw something really bad... We saw a Jokester and clown looking fully under control Miss. Shoto. The worse part is is that she is wearing what she was wearing when at the circus for the first time. She then walks up to me and leans into my face and then when she is 5 inches away she then says, "Burn Midoriya." I then say with my legs shaking, "Y-You aren't Ayano Sh-Shoto... She calls me Izuku- Kun." She then turns into that creepy girl from the league of villains I think her name is Himiko Toga...? Anyways she then says, "Oh you guys are that cl----" I then punch her with my quirk and then say, "I lied." She then falls to the floor unconscious but then Jokester walks up to us and says to us before disappearing, "Your one clue is; How Did The Two Shoto's dad die." He then disappeared and all we could think of was, "How did Mr Shoto die?"