HELLO CLASS 1-A!

Ayano's POV;

THEY ARE CUTTING OFF HOW MANY INCHES?! I then say, "How many inches?" Then the hairstylist says, "We are cutting off six inches of hair. And we are making it look nice." I death glare at Uraraka and then say, "Why that much hair?! Make it like 1 or 2 inches!" The hairstylist nods and I then say, "But still do everything else but remember 1-2 inches of hair cut off okay!?" They nod and after an hour I was finally done! YES! I AM DONE NOW TIME TO GO------------- "You know that we are going clothes shopping right?" I then start acting like a five-year-old until I hear a grumbly voice say, "Man you really do hate shopping." I turn around to face Mr Aizawa. I hug him and then say, "So I get to still burst into your classroom right?" He nods and I start celebrating but while I was I didn't notice that I was being dragged into a store until I heard a lady say, "Can you please quiet down ma'am?" I say 'okay' and then try on a bunch of clothes until I finally decided on something and changed into it after we paid for it. (This is what it looks like)

 I then went to Mr Aizawa's house and saw Aki there playing with some of her old toys

 I then went to Mr Aizawa's house and saw Aki there playing with some of her old toys. Mr Aizawa then says, "Your home late Miss. Shoto." I start laughing and then I say, "Man this place brings back memories... Also... WAIT A MINUTE YOU AREN'T MY DAD!" He starts laughing and then he says, "Also everything is still in there but clean so don't worry. Also you two have a big day tomorrow so rest up." I nod and then head to Aki and I's room where I saw tons of pictures even the note I left for Aizawa... I pick up the note and then read;

Dear; Aizawa

Aki and I are leaving cause all we cause is misfortune and We both dislike that. So we are leaving for a while but we might return someday I promise and I will send letter's I promise! And wish Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto luck for me for the Sports Festival!

Much Love,

Ayano Shoto and Aki Shoto

I then hear little footsteps behind me and I am facing the one and only Aki Shoto, my little sister. She then says, "We aren't leaving anytime soon are we Big Sissy?" I look at the note and then at her and then say, "Not anytime soon..." I then rip up the note and throw it at the floor. We both then go to bed. In the morning our alarm goes off and we get ready. Aki is wearing her middle school uniform while I am wearing my hero costume. We try to find Aizawa but he already left. So I find a not on the corner that says;

Let me guess you need a ride...? The Motorcycle is in the garage. I know that you know how to drive it. I saw you take it out in the past and drive it. I ain't stupid.

The coolest person alive;

Aizawa

I am going to kill that man one day. I call over Aki and then say, "Grab a motorcycle helmet we are leaving." She nods and then we both get on the motorcycle and zoom off to Yuui. I throw the helmet off and so does Aki but when we enter we throw it at the nearby person who was... you guessed it, Healing Lady. She then screams, "YOU ARE UNGRATEFUL--- Ayano?" I look back and smile at her, she smiles back and I run with Aki to the class 1-A. And like my first day I hear, "And class today we have a special guest their names are---" Before he could say our names I kicked the door open. I saw everyone look at the door in shock and then I say, "Sorry Aizawa I overdid it again..." I sweatdrop but then scream, "HELLO CLASS 1-A!" and then Aizawa says, "Everyone meet one of my former students, Ayano Shoto also known as Burning Sea Syth. A stupid name might I add Ayano. And her little sister Aki Shoto." They all stare at me for a moment until one of them says, "How many years ago did you go to school here and what are your quirks?!" I look at the kid and see that they have half red half black hair. I then say, "I was here seven years ago and my quirks are, Water manipulation creation, Iron manipulation creation, and fire creation!" They stare at me with shock and then I say, "Did I already say something wrong..."

Then all the kids look at me and scream, "AWESOME!" Then Mr Aizawa then points at Aki and then Aki says, "Oh I'm twelve but I visited a lot! My quirks are Water manipulation creation, super speed, and super strength!" Aizawa then says, "Seven years ago when Miss. Ayano Shoto was 14 and formally introduced as Miss. Shoto she wanted to go to rescue course to become a rescue hero faster. So in order for that to happen, she had to fight all of us... We all lost in one day..." The class stares at me with shock until a Green haired male with freckles runs in and then says, "I'M SORRY!" I look at him weird before he then says, "I forgot to give this to you yesterday..." I look at it and it was my album. The students then say, "EWWW! MR AIZAWA THEIR ACTING LIKE A COUPLE! WAIT ARE THEY A COUPLE?!" I look at the students and blush but then I realized that Izuku basically went through my stuff to get this. I then grew really angry and hit him on the head really hard with the album... Then Aizawa says, "Nope. definitely not a couple." Aki then looks at them before saying, "Hey Sissy?" I look at her and then say, "What?" She points to Izuku and then says, "You might want to get him to Recovery Girl... -_-' " I nod in agreement and then start dragging him... Poor Izuku.

Izuku's POV:

I. Hate. Everything. I feel my body getting dragged and a voice saying, "Izuku that's what you get for going through my stuff." I then know hows dragging me... it's no other than..... Miss. Shoto. She then says, "I should head to work soon at the cafe..." But then I completely zonked out... Well, today was kinda good I guess... I then wake up to be facing Recovery Girl. I then say, "Man this is just like, the high school first year all over again..." Recovery girl smiles at me and then says, "It's been a while Midoriya." I nod in agreement and then say, "How do you know if a girl likes you?" Recovery Girl smiles at me and then says, "Why do you ask?" I tell her my reasoning and then she says, "Well for her... it will be tough just be there for her no matter what got it." I nod my head in agreement and then think, Hopefully, she feels the same...

A-Chan Note;

A-Chan; Who is this mysterious girl that Midoriya likes? And will she like him back? Maybe but even if you don't like the pairing it was meant to be so... HOW COULD YOU! in advance.

Tohru; Why am I here...? Oh right! NEXT TIME ON---------------

Miss. Horror; THE NEW STUDENT! *mummbles* Man that felt amazing now time to kill people...

A-Chan; Well next time and I'm sorry Tohru next time but I got to go stop a killer for the moment so BYE!