Tea Party

Izuku's POV;

We got back to school and then I heard that our school day is over. I head to the dorms and I was sitting in my dorm when I then hear, "TODOROKI IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I look out and see Miss. Shoto turning the corner with a deadly look I then see her bolt down the hall and I then get in the middle of the hall but to my luck, She didn't see me and ran into me all that was heard was; CRASH! I then see everyone getting out of their dorms I then try to sit up but that kinda failed because Miss. Shoto and I both got up at the same time and banged our heads again I then hear a male say, "Man and you said that you were going to kill me!" 

Miss. Shoto's eyes then start glowing green and fire and water surrounding her she then is gone in a flash and when I turn to see them I see them wrestling and then Let's just say that Miss. Shoto beat him up in the end and then she says, "That's what you get for trashing up my 'do not touch' area in my room!" We all stare at her until she then walks back to her rescue part of the building. Todoroki then says, "I grabbed something before I ran out and I want to see what it was!" I then walk next to him and then she opens a piece of paper and it shows this;

I then look at the piece and then say, "What the actual hell?" People then look at it until I then hear once again, "TODOROKI! IM GOING TO GET THAT ART PIECE YOU BASTARD IT WASN'T DONE!" I then see an even more ticked off Miss

I then look at the piece and then say, "What the actual hell?" People then look at it until I then hear once again, "TODOROKI! IM GOING TO GET THAT ART PIECE YOU BASTARD IT WASN'T DONE!" I then see an even more ticked off Miss. Shoto and then a flash of purple and boom Todoroki was on the ground and right when she was leaving I then say, "Can we go see your dorm!?" She looks at us and then says, "Sure just don't mess any of it up like Todoroki did!" Then we start following her and then we arrive at the Rescue Part of the Dorms and then I saw Mizuko running out in the hall with a bunny onesie and then he says, "Shoto-Chan the boys are going through your 'keep out' corner!" We then see her stomp off and then come back out with three boys who's souls have left them. She then glares at them and then turns to us and smiles and then says, "Please come in!"

We walk in to see tons of photographs of fun moments, a big plain white bed, a birch dresser a closet and a reading corner with a bunch of stuff animals and then a normal sized desk. But one photo caught me off guard there was a photo of Mrs Shoto, Aki, Mr Shoto and our Shoto in a picture with big smiles... She sees what I'm looking at and quickly picks it up and hides it behind her and then Fumikage uses his shadows to grab the photo and then the whole class 1-A looks at it. And she quickly takes it and then blast us with water out of her room. She then quickly locks the door and I then hear a flump to the ground. I then notice that she is embarrassed about us finding the photo so I don't even try talking to her.

I then hear footsteps behind us so I quickly activate my quirk and so does everyone else. But we only face a bunny Mizuko who is holding an Angel cake we then move and he knocks on the door and then says in a little kid voice, "Shoto-Chan can we have a tea party?~" We all gawk at him and then we hear a no. He then says to us, "Hold the cake. I'm about to do plan 'Never do if you want to be killed by Ayano.' So please stay back and here you go hold on to the cake." We all look at him until he then starts singing this, "Come on Ayano you need to, 'LET IT GO! LET IT GOOOO!" 

We then see him running and the door gets kicked open and a screaming Miss. Shoto running after him with a chair. We then hear this from a distance, "IDIOT YOU BROKE MY CHAIR!" We then hear a bunch of sorry's and then the keyword cake. We then see a really happy Miss. Shoto zooming past us and we noticed that the cake is gone! We hear the door lock then after five minutes the door slams open and we see a pretty pink dress on Ayano with a crown and then she screams, "HEY LEO! YUUTO! HARU! DO YOU WANT TEA TIME OR NOT?!" We all then laugh and then Ayano blushes a bright red and then says, "What do you also what to join?" Most of the class leaves after that except for, Uraraka, Todoroki, Momo, Jiro, and myself. Miss. Shoto then says, "Hey Idiot's number, 1,2,3 and 4 we have some more people joining us so make five more cups of tea!"

 We all laugh and then all of a sudden all the girls disappear and then after 15 minutes they appear out of nowhere wearing dresses and then suddenly we appear in the room ourselves and we see Miss. Shoto digging through the clothes and then she pulls out two outfits and then throws them at us and leaves. We then put on the outfits and this is what they look like;

We then walk out and see a kids table out and tons of teacups and then we see Leo dressed up as a lion, Yuuto dressed up as a dino, Haru dressed up as a cow and of course Mizuko as a fluffy bunny and lastly, Uraraka, Momo, Jiro and Miss

We then walk out and see a kids table out and tons of teacups and then we see Leo dressed up as a lion, Yuuto dressed up as a dino, Haru dressed up as a cow and of course Mizuko as a fluffy bunny and lastly, Uraraka, Momo, Jiro and Miss. Shoto as princesses. Todoroki and I then look at them and then say, "So can the two prince's have some tea with you guys?" They nod their heads, yes and we then eat so much sugar but none of us was affected except for Miss. Shoto she was crazy like a five-year-old who had so much candy that they could run around the world for two whole months! Mizuko then says, "We have these tea party's to fill in her past because she never really had sugar so in order to get used to it we have to sugar we have to give her a lot of sugar and so this is one way to get it out of her system..." He then stands up and then says, "May I have this dance M'lady?" Leo then starts playing music. They both then start slow dancing until I stood up walked over and then said, "May I cut in?" He nods his head yes and so does Miss. Shoto we both then start dancing and then I saw Leo and Jiro dancing too. 

Also, I saw Haru and Momo dancing, Uraraka and Mizuko and finally the best one was Todoroki and Yuuto cause there were more boys than girls so yeah but then I felt something on my shoulder and saw Miss. Shoto there looking very tired and then she walks to her room and falls asleep. We all quietly say goodnight and then we leave.

I wake up the next morning in bed and when I walk out I wish I didn't because everyone was up way before me and changed out of their costumes from last night sooooooo, I look like an idiot right now. Todoroki then points to my outfit and then says, "You should probably change." I then shake my head and then say, "Nah, I'm going to get my morning tea first." I head to the Rescue courses dorm and then I hear Miss. Shoto Scream, "MORNING TEA!" They set up the table and I join them and after they were done, Miss. Shoto returned my clothes from yesterday and I changed. Man today is going to be insane with those rescue kids around. 

Author's Note;

This was originally a short story but I hope you enjoyed it!

Todoroki; Okay I'm going to embarrass A-Chan real quick!

A-Chan; WHAT?!

Todoroki; The first image was labelled TodoDeku...

A-Chan; DONT YOU DARE TELL THEM THE OTHER NAME!

Todoroki; And the second was labelled... let's see... OMG BEAUTIFUL BOYS! I'm not joking...

A-Chan; *Tackles Todoroki and starts beating him up*

Izuku; *Sweatdrops* Well by that's it...-_-'