Chapter 18

Mizuki pov

I open my eyes groggily only to see it was dark. My arms felt drained and numb as they hung above me.

When my eyes as gusted to the dark I saw I was in a cell across from another.

I yawned. I heard scuffling and talking.

"Huh?!" I yawn again only to freeze when I hear some one speak.

"This sounds like a perfect chance to take down Whitebeard. The thought of it makes my blood boil." Crocodile said rubbing his hook.

"NO ONE IS KILLING OJI!" I shout from my cell glaring at the man with the hook.

"MIZUKI!" I look to the cell across from me and see Ace and smile.

"Hi!" I chirped as Ace smirked as he looked at the man. "You're saying you want to take the old man's head?"

"I ain't the only one." Crocodile told him.

People started to add in their thoughts about killing Whitebeard making Ace narrow his eyes.

"Jinbei, Fire Fist. Lightning goddess. Remember this well." Crocodile told him as all the other inmates began to stomp in unison. "Try and count the people who were force to swallow their tears after being unable to defeat Whitebeard or Roger, and you'll find thousands and thousands of them across the sea." Crocodile narrowed his eyes back at Ace.

"You mean like Ace's one hundred and I think it was two times he tried to kill him." Ace coughed and glared at me. "What it's true..."

"Shut it you useless criminals!" A guard said walking down the steps making all of them shut up.

"It's the beast-man!" Some of the prisoners yelled.

The beast man finally made it to Ace and Jinbei's cell. The beast man opened the cell door waiting for the guard to walk in.

"We're going to fix the chains a bit here." The guard took away the chains going across his shoulders, and switched Ace's arms to a pair of handcuffs.

The beast man growled at the guard, and the guard exited the cell quickly obliging the beast man.

"You've got a special visitor, Ace, Mizuki." The warden said stepping up to the cell. "You know we would have kept you two in different parts of level 6 if Hancock hadn't asked to see you and Ace." He told me with a glare.

"Who do you think has come?" The warden asked them. "Jinbei, I'm sure you haven't met her, so there's no way for you to know who she is."

Ace glared at him as he clenched his fist in his cuffs.

"But while few have met her, her name is well-known! The empress of the warrior clan, Kuja..." The warden continued. "...and one of the seven warlords of the sea. She is the strong, proud, most beautiful woman in the world! The pirate empress, Boa Hancock!"

Everyone looked up in surprise and curiosity at the woman standing before them.

"What do you want with me?" Ace asked as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Nothing. I merely wanted to see you with my own eyes." Hancock told him. "The man who served as the trigger, along with the girl, for the war I am about to partake in."

"So we're just some items on display, huh?" Ace said watching her unsure.

"The empress who refused to listen, no matter what was said to her until now." Jinbei said seething. "You really want to keep your warlord position that badly?"

I looked at Hancock as she stood in front of both mine and Ace's cell.

I cringed as Magellan used his Devil's Fruit power and drenched two prisoners in poison, putting them in horrible pain and they writhed on the floor trying to make it stop.