Chapter thirteen

"W-What's that!?" A man yells.

"A fire?" We looking up at the tornado of fire and smoke.

The others turned around to face what the people were talking about.

"What do you think is going on?" Chopper asked.

"A battle between fire and smoke?" Usopp asked looking at it.

"He said he ate the Mera Mera Fruit." Sanji said remembering.

"But Luffy, is that true? Is that guy really your brother? Is she really your sister?" Nami asked Luffy unbelieving. I look to the orange head. "I take offense to that." I cross my arms.

"Yeah! He's Ace! She's Mizuki!" Luffy answered totally ignoring me.

"Well I'm not surprised you have a brother or a sister, but what are they doing on the Grand Line?" Zoro asks him.

"We're pirates." I answers him pushing away from Luffy. "We left two years before Luffy in search of One Piece."

His crew stared at us. They look funny. "A-anyway we should get out of here!" Nami said.

The crew started to leave as Luffy walked backwards watching the fire and smoke battle for dominance, and exploded in a huge burst. I looked to hear Nami tell everyone to go left, but Luffy went right.

"Ah Luffy?" I tried to get his attention as I saw his crew running the opposite way.

"That's strange," Luffy complained as he sat on his barrel of water. "Why are we the only two here?"

"Because you dragged us the opposite way of your crew! You idiot!" I yelled at him, but sighed as he gave me that innocent oblivious look he always has. "Your an idiot."

"Jeez, you don't even look like your TRYING to escape." Ace said on top of a roof.

Luffy looked around for him until finally he looked up and spotted him. Luffy smiled from ear to ear as Ace jumped down next to Luffy and threw his arm around him.

"Long time no see, Luffy." Ace said looking at his little brother.

"Same to you, Ace." Luffy said leaning on his knees.

Ace laughed as Luffy jumps down from the barrel on the other side and both clasped hands as they put their elbows on the barrel. I watch them with a smile; laughing as they looked at each other ready to wrestle.

"How many years has it been?" Luffy asks with a small laugh and smile.

"Dunno. But Luffy, you've still got that whole 'my pace' thing." Ace told him with a smile. "You haven't changed a bit from when you were a kid."

They started to press on each other's arms starting the battle. "Neither have you Ace," Luffy said straining to push on Ace's arm. "I was surprised to hear you ate a Devil's Fruit, but nothing else about you has changed." Luffy started to push Ace's arm towards the barrel as Ace strained to keep his arm from touching. "Like that time you snuck into the farmer's field, ate a hundred watermelons, then spat the seeds out like a cannon and ran!"

Ace pushed back on Luffy's arm putting his brother's arm closer to the barrel now. "That wasn't me! That was you!"

"Then he gave you that huge lump on your head!" Luffy grunted with a smile.

"That was you too." Ace pointed out. "I was laughing the whole time." They strained so hard the barrel busted underneath their arms as they stood up and kept their hands clasped.

"I guess we're both still the same." Luffy said.

"Yeah," Ace says as they switch hands to give each other a high five.