Chapter 26

I screamed as I clutched onto Ace as he held me over the side not bothering to put me on the weird flying fish. "ACE!" I shriek and cover my eyes trying not to watch the ground move by.

I wave my arms around in a frantic search of grip, "Mizuki stop moving I'm going to drop you!" I froze and then hung limply and sulked. "I can't believe you put yourself I danger again. I mean you got a person growing inside of you what would Garp think!" I glare at him.
"Don't bring the old man into this!"

"Yohohohohohooooo! Usopp-san! Nami-san, Robin-san! Fraaannnkkkyyy-saaaan!" Brook sings as he drops and boards Thousand Sunny. "BROOK!" Usopp yells. "So you really did step down from your star-seat! I'm impressed." Franky says. "What a joyous occasion, everyooooone! Yeah! SU...JAAAAAAN!" Brook says.

----
I feel a sudden rush of wind and start flapping my arms.
"ACE YOU BASTARD!" I open my eyes to see I'm falling towards the ship.
---

"Oh...are you going to sing something?" Usopp asks. "...now then, Nami-san...for the first time in two years...would you mind...showing me your panti-essgebuhhhhh!" Brook begins but is forced into the ground with a crash.

"My head!" I whine and glare at Nami who ended up kicking me. I drop from the wall and slump on the deck.

"MIZUKI?!" Ussop shouted in surprise. Ignore him and grumble to myself how this is all Ace's fault.

"I never showed you two years ago, either!" Nami says angrily completely ignoring that she kicked me instead.

"D...due to the deep emotion of our...reunion...my...breast is...shivering...! GAHOO! I...have no...shivering breast, though! Yohoho! Yohogohooo!" Brook laughed, he was in a heap of bones die to me falling on him.

I sigh and glare sharply at the sky where I can see Ace circling the sky. "Goro Goro-KARIN!" A bolt of lightning started coming down in the form of a small bird.

I turned away satisfied when I hear a shriek and a crash when it hit it's target.
"BIPOLAR WOMAN IS THIS PART OF BEING PREGNANT!" I heard him shout in agony.
"ILL SHOW YOU BIPOLAR YOU ASSWIPE GET ME SOME BREAD!"

"The great star's having a convlusion." Usopp says. "Not a single one of you have matured..." Nami says to Brook and Usopp. They ignored the qui reeling couple.

"It still looks like not everyone is here..." Brook says. CRASH Ace falls to the ground making everyone's eyes pop from their sockets.

"ACE!" He lies on the ground and gives a small wave mumbling something into the ground. My eyes spark and I stalk over to him.

"Chopper went to go get everyone just now..." Franky ignored Ace as he groaned in pain.

"HEEEEEY! WOAAAAAHHHHH! EVERYOOONE!" Luffy shouts standing on a big bird Chopper, Sanji, Zoro were standing on another giant bird from Torino Kingdom. "I brought them!" Chopper yells.

"LUFFY! ZORO! Sanji!" Everyone screams happy that they're all back together. "You've upped your manliness, guys!" Franky shouts to them. "Luffy-san! I wanted to see you so muuuuch!" Brook yells with tears in his eyes. "Heheh! ...Everyone's back together again!" Usopp says.

The moment Sanji sees Nami and Robin for the first time in two years, breaks out in a nosebleed so massive that the pressure from the gushing blood seemingly launches him from the bird.

I gasp, and jump onto the railing and go to catch him. "Sanjiiiii!" Chopper shouts in fright. I catch him as he was about to land his face in my chest as I carried him Bridal style.

"CHOPPER DONT WORRY I GOT HIM!" I feel my chest vibrate from a laugh. Looking down I see Sanji wide awake and snuggling me. My eye twitches and I slam him into the deck.