Chapter 25

I walked all the way to the Sabao Dome, where a huge crowd has gathered outside.

"Oh, come on! You're kidding me!" said a man. "Can't you give us backstage passes or something?! My girlfriend and I have been dying to see this show!"

I sighed and start twirling my long blue hair looking for a way in without them noticing.

"I'm sorry, sir, but tickets are sold out! There's no way there'd be any left if!"

"Are you kidding?! This is the last concert of a superstar, here! Soul King Brook's Farewell Concert!"

I felt sorry for the guy but not enough to bring him in with me. I glanced at the security then at the people who all looked very displeased.

"I'm sorry, but the concert hall is packed to capacity!"
I face palmed Brooke just had to become a famous singer.
----
It took me forever but I managed to sneak through backstage saying I was part of the band before making it across the audience.

"Brook! Brook! Brook! Brook! Brook!"
TINK! TINK! TINK! TINK! The sound of a cymbal being tapped.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please, put your hands together for SOUL KING BROOK~!" I grinned and turned to see Brook.

BA-BA-BA-BONE~! The lights came on, and Brook's face appeared on a giant screen on the stage, sending the audience screaming with cheers.

"HEY~!" Brook yelled into a microphone. "I'm all BONES~!"

"IT'S HIM!"

"IT'S SOUL KING BROOK!"

Some of the girls in the audience are in tears at the sight of Brook. I sweat dropped this is worse then when all the girls liked Ace.

"Melinda? Why are you crying?!"
"Because I love him so much~!" I glanced at the poor girl who was in tears clutching at her chest and swooning over the pack of bones.

"AAAAAAAH! SOUL KING, WE LOVE YOU~!"
Some of the audience members started fainting, which caused the security guards to come. My grin dropped this may cause a bit of trouble.

"Whoa! Hey! Someone, get a stretcher! These people are dropping like flies!" It seemed like no one heard. I made my way around the crowd and getting squished trying to find an orange hat.

"YOHOHOHOHO~!" Brook laughed. "HELLO, SABAODY~! LET'S MAKE TONIGHT THE BEST ANNIVERSARY EVER~!"

The crowd cheered, "YA BROOKE SET THIS PLACE ON FIR-YOOORRR!" I turned to the voice of my hot headed friend. I sighed wanting nothing more then to lecture him on what we discussed on the island before we left each other, but we all know he won't care.
Brook is up on stage, singing his song, Bone to Be Wild.

"Wow! Living in the South Blue!

Yeah! So shaggy!

But I got no beard~!"

The crowd cheered. I grunted in annoyance as hands waved everywhere and I couldn't see over them this may take awhile.

Ace pov

Brook is taking a short break, backstage, but his fans are still cheering for an encore. He is sooooo famous. "So Ace how do you like the performance so far?" I grinned wide and waved my hands in the air.

"Oh Brook I love you so much~" I pretended to faint into the chair. " your fans are wild man!" Brook laughed and got ready to go back on stage when he got a call on his Transponder Snail.

"Oh!" Brook said. "The Marines are coming, you say? I understand. I'll be right there, but first, I have go back on stage. My fans want encore, you see. YOHOHOHOHO!" I stopped short from the door....marines?!