Chapter seven

I walked around our new found ship. it's been 2 months since we set sail and Ace has made a fine crew I would protect with my life.

We had more then 20 men not a single woman in the mix except me. I stared at the men giggling as we drank the day away, a fine chief we had. "CHARLIE SECOND PLEASE!" Men chorused as they ate there fill. I sat next to Dan and Ace who just happened to have a sleep attack, his face in his food snoring loudly.

"A TOAST TO PIRACY!" Dan cried lifting his bottle of saki.

"A TOAST TO FREEDOM!" I put in. I looked to Ace to see him stand and raise his beer.

"TO THE SPADE PIRATES!" Everyone erupts into cheers, music played as I jumped on to the table and danced.

Everyone sang along to the songs. I sang my own song once or twice.

Watch this!

Be be be my BFF

'Cause IDK what's coming next

And I'll be LMHO with the rest

So TTYLXOX

Be be be my BFF

Cause IDK what's coming next

And I'll be LMHO with the rest

So TTYLXOX

Show up in the same dress

We don't know who wore it best

Not make a big deal

Act like it's a new trend

Look good when we go round here

Try on these boots

I found this boy who says you're sweet

He's got a best friend

(You'll always be mine)

Be be be my BFF

Cause IDK what's coming next

And I'll be LMHO with the rest

So TTYLXOX

Be be be my BFF

Cause IDK what's coming next

And I'll be LMHO with the rest

So TTYLXOX

I'm a better me

When you're here next to me

I'm JK can't you tell

We're ROTFFL

Who needs words when we got hearts, smile

T-t-t-time goes by so fast

But we are meant to last

(You'll always be mine)

Be be be my BFF

Cause IDK what's coming next

And I'll be LMHO with the rest

So TTYLXOX

Be be be my BFF

Cause IDK what's coming next

And I'll be LMHO with the rest

So TTYLXOX

(TTYLXOX)

Come on!

(You'll always be mine)

I sang to my hearts content, I was whisked away from the crowd who chucked and spun me in the air.

I giggled as I landed in Ace's arms my Hair stood on end as we danced his eyes sparkled like the evening star, his face left trails of little freckles and his dark brown hair I wished to comb my hands through. I got lost in his oxny gaze it was filled with an emotion I wish to know and many secerets. His dopey smile was mine to see.

I laughed as he spun me, I think I drank to much. I was having a blast as we weaves through the dance floor moving in a dancing motion only we knew. But their was something that held me back, it felt as if I fell I could never get up or was it just my stupidity knowing he only thought of me as a friend.

I sighed enjoying the moment while it lasted. I pulled Ace to a game of cards, "Deal us in." I grinned as I threw in a couple of berries making my bid.

"Pass."

"$235!" Ace slammed berries down on the barril. I laughed.

"Okay!" I layed my cards down I had triples and an ace. Matching everyone's cards up I rematches for the money. A hand shooed me away laying down a royal flush.

"CHEATER!" I screamed a Mikey.

Ace restrained me pulling me away from the game.

I punched and clawed for the money.

"Mine mine mine!" I screeched reaching for the bids.

I was passed a beer, staring at the odd object and smiled gulping the liquid down.

Falling to the floor I couldn't help thinking someone spiked my drink. Damn bastereds if anyone rapes me in my sleep I will send you to my lawyer.