Chapter three

It all happened so fast, we were helping some pirates deliver barrels of stuff around the grey terminal when they surrounded us.

Sabo stared at the man who looked to be leader. But another man spoke first.

"So out of the three of you one turned out to be a noble." I glanced at Sabo as his eyes widened with shook.

"Who the hell are you what do you want with Sabo!?" I spoke up. Ace gave me a look telling me to shut up. I glared as the captain walked up to me and stroked my chin. "why who is.." I didn't let him finish spitting his face. Snapping his bony fingers at me I was pushed to the ground. Crying out, Sabo spoke of going back and filling his fathers wishes. Sabo gets out of the pirates hold, arguing with his father how it was his decision to leave home, that they didn't make him do anything. This only furthered his father's anger as he signaled for the soldiers to grab him.

"I trust that you pirates will take care of the others." His father says as his face darkens.

"Of course we will, master. After all, we've received payment." Blue Jam says confirming. "Rest assured I'll finish off these three so they never bother your child again."

I cringe as they watched Blue Jam smile at them evilly.

"Father, it's alright. I understand." Sabo says unbelieving.

"What do you understand?" His father says smirking.

"Don't do it Sabo!" Ace yells from the ground.

Sabo clenches his teeth as he forces his words out. "I'll do whatever you ask of me. I'll live as you tell me to, so don't hurt these three. That's all I ask. Please they're my irreplaceable brothers."I screamed his name as he left me and the boys. It only ended with more dirt in my bloody mouth.

I stared after him in shock choking on the tears welling up in my eyes.

"SABO!" I bit down on my tongue as I'm kicked in the stomach.

We stayed there for a while till we left trying to get away it wasn't much better as Luffy complained about Sabo."I wonder what Sabo is doing?" Luffy asks himself.

"Shut up. Go to sleep." Ace said glancing at him. "We promised to forget about Sabo for now, right?" I looked away pulling my blanket up wiping away the remaining tears.

"Sabo..." Luffy groans out making Ace sit up and look at him ready to argue. "...telescope..."

I stared at Luffy as he said this, telescope? Like I understand Sabo but telescope.

"Are we going back to grey terminal tomorrow to finish of the work?" I asked trying to get my mind of Sabo.

"Ya." I close my eyes awaiting tomorrow.

****

We just finished work, I was sweaty. the barrels stunk of gunpowder and rotten wood. I was despite to get back.

Fire erupts in the terminal causing everyone to panic; I look to Ace and Luffy as we run. "THERE WAS GUNPOWDER IN THE BARRELS!" I scream to Ace. "We got to get out of here!" he replies.

Luffy cries about it being too hot with the flames surrounding them. Ace threatens to leave him behind if he doesn't stop whining causing Luffy to bite his lip. "HOT HOT HOT. I MEAN COLD COLD!" We run out of the shack and try to find a way out from the fire but end up getting lost. It doesn't get better as we run into Blue Jam and his crew. Blue Jam try's to make Ace give up their treasure for their freedom, only to have him turn on us and tell Ace, Luffy and me that he will kill us just to seek revenge on the nobles, even if it means taking it from kids.

I was scared I hate to admit it but I was scared. A pirate slices at Luffy"Don't touch Luffy!" Ace shouts as haki bursts out of his body knocking the pirates unconscious except for Blue Jam.

I look at Ace in shock, I have to do some thing. Blue jam pick Ace up choking him.

"ELECTRIC CURRENT!" I scream as waves of electricity zap through his body. I was shaken up.

Blue Jam recovers quickly coming over and grabbing me. I still as cocks a gun at my head. Blue jam fires his gun as he smirks down at me knowing it's too late. I was knocked out of the way only to see Dadan standing there, I tried to stand only to fall into complete darkness.