Chapter nine

If you walked outside you could see the stars, reaching my arms to they sky I formed shapes with my hands. my eyes sparklers with excitement as I found myself being thrown into the air. Lifting my arms to the sky I felt like I could fly. I was caught by a set of warm, welcoming arms. My gaze drifted to his amazing oxny eyes that when in the light looked like the galaxy as I got lost in them. I smiled as he spun me around.
"What are you doing up Ace?" I straightened up as I asked my captin.
"Well I came to take over...." He looked down scanning over me before looking back up to my eyes.
"My eyes are up here not down there." I point to my breast then to to my eyes as I tease him. He blushes as he followed were I was pointing. 'Hopeless.'
"See something you like?" I smirked at him as he gulps. "anyway my shift isn't over so ya." I push past Ace as I look to the vast ocean it was calm and peacful.

"But as your captin, I can do what I want." I look to Ace and smirk. "Well then have a lovely night and I will see you tommorow." I salute him as I stork off to my dorm.
"WAIT!" Ace grabbed my wrist, I look from my wrist to his face looking directly into his eyes.
"What." I say coldly as he starts to sweat.
"Ummm ahh ya um." I sigh as I pull at my wrist trying to make him let go.
"Let...*tug at wrist* go!" I wine as I he continued to hold my wrist. " I wanna gooo." I wine as I tug at my wrist.

Ace smirks as he pulls me into his arms. I blush as I feel his strong muscles and abs under his shirt.
"Www What?" I stuttered. 'I thought I had the upper hand!' I groan under my breath at this. I look up to Ace cocking my head to the side. "What do you want?" I question. Ace looked down at me he had his dopey grin on his face.
"This..." he leans forward I could feel his breath on my lips.
"Eehhm." I look away from Ace to see Dan.
"We'll my shift is over good luck Dan, Ace!" I walk of to my dorm ready to go to sleep.

****
We had finally made it to....
" Micho were are we?"
"I think we are in water 7..."
"That doesn't help." I mumbled.
i look to Ace as he walks past I blush as he winks at me. Dan nudged me, I pushed him away.
"Mizuki and Ace sitting in a tree..." I zapped Dan making him pass out I giggle as he twitched.

I followed Ace as we searched for whitebeard. I was worried that Ace will get reckless and get killed but he wouldn't hear me out saying I didn't think he was strong. So I walked around town finding supplies as Ace versed a giant. I got worried every time I heard an explosion.

On the fifth day I was starting to get sick of waiting. "ACE!" I called as I searched for him. I saw a huge fire wall blaze as a man with a whitebeard walked of a ship. Ace was easily nocked out.
"TAKE HIS CREW WITH US!" he ordered his crew.
I dodged to the left as I was grabbed at. Fighting with all my strength I was faced to Captain Whitebeard.
He stared down at me with such intensity I thought I would cry, but in did the opposite I laughed.
"Phahahahah." I tried to bit my lip but it just slips out. The old man laughed with me.
"I like you!" he bellows,"be my daughter!" I finally calm down enough to answer.
"No." my face was straight and serious. "my loyalty lies with the spade pirates where they go I go!" I say with so much truth and meaning.

"Well I guess I have no other choice." he calls for someone. "Marco!" I giggle
"Polo!" The crew laugh around me. Next thing I know is a man with pineapple hair hits my pressure point but not before I hear Captain Whitebeard order his men. "Take them on the ship!"