Chapter 80

My body feels numb as the world fades around me. Memories appear in my head, soon fading from sight. My surroundings become white as a sudden exhaustion forms within me.

"We refuse to give up!" Natsu says with a cocky grin. It was a distant memory, being a reminder of what happened in the past. We were facing a tough opponent, and he refused to surrender.

The memory fades as another one took its place. I stood at the beach, my hands intertwined with my master's. Both of us were extremely happy and laughing as we splashed in the water.

Another memory popped into my head as I stood with Brandish, Irene, and Dimaria. Bright smiles were on our faces as we walked down the streets. "We are the spriggan girls!" Brandish sung, having a giant smile on her face.

We performed to the best of our ability, having people cheer and throw flower petals at us. Brandish had her hands high in the air, accepting their praise. Dimaria winks at the crowd, having a sexy look on her face.

Irene slowly walks past them with a delicate smile on her face. I wave at the crowd, feeling really happy. That day, it was so much fun because we were together.

Another memory appeared before my eyes. I was standing in the fairy tail guild, having a giant party. Cana was drinking, Natsu and Gray was fighting, Juvia was stalking Gray, Erza was eating her strawberry cake, Elfman was yelling man, Mirajane was shipping people, and Levy and Gajeel were reading.

We were celebrating our recent victory. It was a fun experience that ended in a brawl because Natsu and Gray did something stupid once again. It wasn't long before Elfman accidentally knocked over Erza's cake, causing her to go crazy.

The memory fades as a male appears in front of me. "Why are you here?" He demands. I furrow my eyebrows, trying to make out his face.

"I-I was fighting my own mom..." I say nervously, staring at the ground. I heave a sight, narrowing my eyes at the male. He steps out of the shadows as a gasp escapes my lips. My master stands there, having a serious look on his face.

"My dear apprentice, it isn't your time yet," he says softly. I rush towards him with tears in my eyes. I pull him into a deep hug as tears stream down my cheeks. "I-I missed you so much..." I choke out.

"Before you go back, just remember that I love you," my master says, holding me close. "And, never stop fighting. No matter what, I will always be by your side." I snuggle into his warm embrace before being pulled back into consciousness.