Chapter 31

We stand there, awaiting the next battle. "Guys!" A voice calls as I smile, seeing Wendy. I glance at the others, knowing it was awesome that Wendy is back. She gave me a big hug, having a relieved look on her face.

"Attention! The next battle is Mirajane vs Jenny!" The announcer says as I grin, knowing that fairy tail would definitely win this round. Mirajane steps out on the battlefield, narrowing her eyes at Jenny.

"I have no doubt that Mira is going to win," Erza states, having a bright smile on her face. Gray stares at the battle field as a nervous look appears on his face. In fact, I don't blame them for being nervous. I've never seen Mira fight.

"What?" Wendy says suddenly as her eyes widen in surprise. I glance at the fight, seeing Mirajane and Jenny posing for the audience. I sigh, rolling my eyes in annoyance. "What is she doing?" Natsu asks.

I glance at him, seeing him scarfing down more food. "I hope we don't have to do that," Wendy says nervously as I nod in agreement. A gasp escapes my lips as Mermaid Heel jumps down there, having bright smiles on their faces.

The crowd went wild for them as they wore bathing suits. "What are you waiting for?" A voice asks as I jump, seeing Mavis standing there. She grins in our direction, having a bright smile on her face.

"You make a good point," Erza states. I arch a brow, biting my lip. I don't want to show off my body to strangers. But, my master is watching. Maybe, he will be impressed. "Alright, lets do it!" I say.

Wendy smiles, putting on a white one piece bathing suit, tying her hair up in a ponytail. Erza puts on a nice two piece bathing suit that shows her hips perfectly. She lets her hair down, looking amazing.

I sigh, putting on a stylish, blue bathing suit that fits me perfectly. I take my hair down, feeling satisfied. "Lucy, you look amazing," Erza says in amazement as I smile, blushing in embarrassment.

We jump down there, joining the other women. Juvia sits right besides me, having a smile on her face. "Hey, Love Rival," she says calmly, being super calm.

"Whassup, Juvia," I say, glancing throughout the crowd. In a way, I hope to find my master. It may sound weird, but I longed to find him more than anything. "This is an outrage!" A voice declares.

I stand up, glancing all around. On the highest peak of the stadium, a female stands there. It was the master of Lamia Scale. She jumps down, shaking her elderly body like crazy as I stare at her in horror.

"With that demonstration, we are brought back to reality," the announcer says dejectedly as I follow Erza and Wendy back to our team balcony. Mirajane and Jenny stay on the field, staring at each other.

"Let's make a bet like the others before us," Jenny says with a dark smile on her face. "If I win, then you have to pose for sorcerer weekly in nothing but your birth suit." I stare at the scene in shock as Mira chuckles to herself.

"Combat armor," one of the judges declares as I carefully watch the scene in front of me, seeing a small smirk appear on Mirajane's face. "Since I agreed to your terms, you must agree to mine," Mira says.

Jenny transforms into her combat armor, having a satisfied smile. Both girls were expecting to win. "We will end this in an all out battle like the mages before us," Mirajane states before transforming.

Erza's eyes widen as she froze, recognizing Mirajane's Satan Soul. "What is that?" Wendy asks as I furrow my eyebrows, knowing that Mirajane had tons of secrets. If anything, her Satan Souls could be on par with the lower spriggan.

"That's her Sitri Satan Soul," Erza states as I glance at her, feeling slightly worried. Why? That form looks amazing, and I think that the other spriggan needs more training. Mirajane charges at Jenny, slicing right through her as the female falls to the ground, being defeated.

I smile as Mira wins. Yes, it was good that she won for fairy tail, but now I know that she could be a threat to the spriggan, and we have to be careful.