Chapter 8

I stare at the ground, knowing that I wouldn't have a second chance at redemption. Maybe I could kill this guy while I'm at it. Who needs the fake Salamander anyways?

He ruined my plan, and I will make him regret that decision. "Lucy, good job!" The blue cat exclaims as I glance all around, knowing I didn't even use a lot of magic.

Perhaps, this is the magic I'm supposed to use. Celestial magic. This is my first magic, and I could act like I don't know how to use it to my full potential.

"Natsu!" Happy calls as I glance at him, seeing Natsu stand on the leftovers of the ship. He stares at the ground, having a angered look.

"You're from fairy tail!?" He says angrily. The fake salamander stands there, having a nervous look on his face. Natsu pulls off his sweater as I gasp, seeing a fairy tail mark on his shoulder. "Natsu is a mage of fairy tail..?" I say in surprise.

"I should have told you about this, but Natsu is a mage as well," Happy says as I study him. If he is a mage, then I need to get to the bottom of this. There is definitely something weird happening.

"What kind of magic does he use?" I say, sounding slightly shocked. If anything, he must be powerful like my master. "He's a fire dragon slayer," he says.

I stare at him in shock. As a fire dragon slayer, he can eat fire to replenish his energy, and then he can fight with it. So, that makes him have tremendous powers. I stare at the scene, feeling slightly surprised by the new information.

Yes, Zeref, Irene, and God Serena taught me dragon slayer magic, but I never thought I would see another dragon slayer this soon. Using fire magic, this man could possibly be stronger than me.

The fake salamander fires a bunch of fire at Natsu, engulfing him in it. I stare at the scene in shock. Natsu starts to eat the fire as I gasp, feeling completely amazed.

I asked God Serena to see what it looked like when he ate fire, but he declined every single time I asked. That's apart of the reason why he's my least favorite person in the spriggan.

However, it was rather amusing when we sparred, and he tried to use his magic against me. I would simply block his attacks before knocking him to the ground. In a fight, I would completely destroy him. He didn't stand a chance against me.

I smile as Natsu defeats the fake Salamander, being called the true Salamander. Natsu glares at him before his eyes widen in shock. "Shoot, I overdid it!" He exclaims as I chuckle. Natsu grabs my hand, dragging me with him.

"Hey! Where are we going?"

"You said you wanted to go to fairy tail, didn't you?" He says as I nod, staring in his direction. "Then let's go!" I smile, knowing phase one was complete.

It may have taken Aquarius to be extra, but it was worth it. Now, I will be able to join fairy tail and infiltrate them. Eventually, I will return to Alvarzec with the plan to defeat fairy tail once and for all.