Chapter 99

"My love, are you okay?" My master asks, narrowing his eyes at me. I furrow my eyebrows, watching as Diamond fires an orb at my mom. A black orbs surrounds her, making her unable to escape.

"Since you've filled your part of the bargain, I'll let your daughter go," the figure said, letting my younger self go. "However, I will erase this from the memories of your husband and daughter and make them think you died due to some illness." She snaps her fingers as the memory vanishes from my head.

My younger self landed on the ground, being completely unconscious. Diamond took my mother, forcing her to become goddess Ankhseram. The scene turned to times when my mom would be fighting goddess Ankhseram.

"Your mom has been fighting goddess Ankhseram for years," my master states as sadness forms in his eyes. "She's still fighting but is exhausted. As for now, you're the only one who can save her."

A gasp escapes my lips as my master starts to fade away. "My time is about up, my love," my master says as a small smile appears on his face. "My love, please move on with your life and do it for me." Tears appear in my mind as my eyes widen in surprise. That was a lot to take it, but I need to do something quickly.

I need to save my mom before it's too late. "Open up the door!" I yell, hoping someone was still here. I keep yelling, realizing that I was the only one here. "Okay, let's try this," I say sternly, picking up Virgo's key. "Open, gate of the maiden! Virgo!"

Virgo appears in front of me, having a bright smile on her face. "You summoned me, princess?" Virgo asks, surprising me that she didn't ask for punishment. I stare at Virgo as relief appears on my face.

"Virgo, take me to the celestial spirit world," I say urgently. Virgo nods, taking my hands as we appear in the celestial spirit world. I glance around me, noticing that the other zodiac spirits stand there with serious expressions.

"Lucy, I believe it's time for you to become the true celestial goddess," Leo says with a smile. All of the zodiac spirits nod in agreement as the celestial spirit king makes his way towards us.

"Celestial spirits, take up your positions," the celestial spirit king says sternly. All of the celestial spirits surround me, chanting a spell. The energy of the celestial spirit world fills me as I smile, feeling the energy of every single celestial spirit.

"Lucy, you are now the celestial goddess," Aquarius says with a smile. "Go and make us proud." I nod thankfully, feeling excited to try out my new powers. Thanks to my friends, I might be able to save the entire world.

I appear in Fiore glancing all around. There were people on the street, screaming in agony. "Celestial angel," I murmur, feeling my new celestial powers and my angel powers combine. In the end, I look exactly like this:

I quickly fly towards the capital of Fiore with my new strength, hoping to make it in time

I quickly fly towards the capital of Fiore with my new strength, hoping to make it in time. Every guild was there, facing off against my mom's armies. Lily was fighting against Wendy, not daring to back down. Both females were covered in bruises, having serious expressions on their faces.

Yuni was facing off against Erza, being a fierce opponent. Erza and Yuni weren't holding back, trying their hardest. Natsu was fiercely fighting Luke, having control of all slayer magic.

I watch as the members of fairy tail, the spriggan, and the wizard saints face off against the gods. My brows scrunch as I furrow my eyebrows, noticing that Diamond wasn't there.

My mom stands in the middle of the battle, having a satisfied smirk on her face as she watches the bloody war. "Mom, this ends now!" I yell, feeling her intense stare. My mom smirks, bursting into a dark laughter.

"I'll destroy you," my mom says with an amused smirk. I glare at her, knowing that I have to save her from herself. After all, my mom became goddess Ankhseram to protect me. "Mom, I'll save you from her," I say calmly.

My mom ran towards me, her movements oddly slower. I disappear into thin air, reappearing right behind her. I kick my mom in the back, sending her towards the ground. "You'll regret that," she hisses.

"Celestial beam!" I yell as a giant, galaxy-like orb charges at my mom. My mom sends a white and black spell at my attack as the attacks collide, making a huge explosion. Smoke fills the air as a smirk appears on my lips. I hold my arms out as the smoke races towards my mom.

My mom gasps in surprise, coughing hysterically as the smoke surrounds her. "Y-You'll regret that..." She chokes out as I throw her to the ground with my smoke. A sudden orb of fire grazes my shoulder as I yelp in pain.

My arm quickly heals as I narrow my eyes at my mom. "I see that you've unlocked your true goddess self," my mom says with a dark smile. "I guess it's time to get serious. Ankhseram: true goddess form."

A bright glow came from her body as gold light surrounds her. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, knowing that I had to get into my true goddess form. "Celesta: true goddess form," I yell, feeling the power of the celestial spirit world form within me. In the end, I looked exactly like this:

I narrow my eyes at my mom, seeing her surprised expression

I narrow my eyes at my mom, seeing her surprised expression. "Let the final battle begin," I say before racing in her direction.