Chapter 18

I leave Kain there, knowing I had to find the master of his puny guild. If I fight him alone, then I could go all out. I wouldn't have to worry about holding back. As I make it to the shore, I see a ship.

"Luce!" A voice calls as I gasp, realizing it was Natsu. I glance at him, feeling slightly irritated. He smiles, giving me a giant hug. I chuckle before seeing Erza, Wendy, Patherlily, Gray, Happy, and Carla right behind him.

"I-It's so great to see all of you.." I choke out, feeling nervous. I was planning on taking their master on alone, but now I have to worry about holding back. "Let's go in and face him," Erza declares as I nod.

We walk into the ship as a white haired man stands there, studying us. He's in good shape and that worried me. The white haired man is a formidable opponent, and we have to be careful. To me, he seems like one of the only mages on the same level as some of the spriggan.

He's weaker than members like Irene and August but stronger than members like Neinhart and Ajeel. "We have to be careful," I warn as Gray nods. I study the white haired male as he stares at me.

"I see." The bearded man frowns. He smiles, firing at us with bullet magic. I gasp before dodging his attacks. Even though I naturally have fast reflects, I have to be extra careful against him. "Capricorn: Star dress!" I say, looking exactly like this:

He frowns, racing towards me before knocking me to the ground

He frowns, racing towards me before knocking me to the ground. I have to be smart about this whole equation. Erza slices him with her sword as she makes him fall to the ground, being weakened. Natsu sent his dragon roar at him, causing a few burn marks.

"Ice make: snow launcher!" Gray calls as I smile, seeing the bearded man fall to the ground. Hope forms within me as I stare at his body, seeing his burn marks and cut marks. He casually stands up, having an unflinching gaze.

"Ophiuchus: Star dress!" I call, feeling the grand power of the thirteenth gate key form within me. In the end, I look exactly like this:

I glare at the bearded man as he studies me, seeming slightly nervous

I glare at the bearded man as he studies me, seeming slightly nervous. "You have all thirteen zodiac gate keys, don't you?" He says as I shakily stare at him. He knows about my secret magic, doesn't he?