Chapter 27

I walk over to my team, seeing their shocked expressions. "Lucy, that was amazing!" Erza says in amazement, staring at me. I smile, glancing at her. She gave me a big hug as I glance at the rest of the team.

"Luce, it looked like you got mad and your power increased," Natsu says as I chuckle, staring at him. He was correct. That does happen when I get mad. I grin, glancing at Gray.

"They were obviously cheating, but you did pull out a great win," Gray notes. I stare at him, shocked. Did they know that they were cheating? Elfman smiles, nodding in agreement.

"Awesome job by Lucy Heartfilia!" The announcer declares as I glance at the people, seeing them cheering like crazy. I guess they don't suspect anything, so everything will be fine.

"Guys, I'm going back to the hotel.." I say, yawning lightly. Erza nods as I hurry away, feeling the fear building up within me. What if I failed my master and the spriggan? I continue walking, finding myself in a deserted area.

Maybe, I could let my magic limiter go right now and destroy all of those pathetic mages. "Lucy.." A voice came as I jump, glancing behind me. My master stood there, having a stern look on his face.

"M-Master, I-I'm so sorry..." I say, seeing him stare at me. "I-I let my anger take control..." I was expecting punishment of any kind, but unexpectedly, I was embraced in a hug.

"You could have killed her, but you didn't," he says as my eyes widen. "You were very merciful towards her, and I'm not mad." I glance at him for a moment, being surprised with his statement.

"T-Thank you.." I choke out, seeing him glance at me, having a serious look appear on his face. He frowns, meeting my gaze. "Now, lets get down to business," he says.

"What's wrong?" I ask, staring into his dark, black eyes. He frowns, pushing me against the wall, staring into my brown orbs. I stare at him, feeling my cheeks instantly heat up. "You have to be careful," he warns.

I nod. "O-Of course.."

My master smirks. "Raven Tail is going for blood but don't let them," he explains. "I heard that one of the members was trying to stop you, but he failed." I stare at him, surprised that he knew that.

"That's correct.." I say. "The bird guy was the one who did it." He arches a brow, looking irritated. He frowns, stroking his chin thoughtfully.

"He almost exposed your identity," my master says irritably. "That's unforgivable." I glance at him, knowing what this meant. A mage will be sent to go and achieve him. He took my hands, pinning me up against the wall.

"M-Master...?" I say as my cheeks burn a bright red. He stares at me, biting his lips nervously. My master studies my entire figure as I bit my lip, feeling extra nervous. "I shouldn't do this, but.." He starts.

Before he could finish, his lips were on mine. I gasped in shock, enjoying his embrace. All of this time, I never knew how much I cared for him until I didn't see him as much. He broke away, staring at the ground.

"Lucy, I-I'm sorry..." He says instantly. "I shouldn't have done that." I stare at him, my cheeks burning. I smile, giving him a big hug, seeing his shocked expression.

"It's okay," I say, glancing at him for a moment. "Well, I better get back to the hotel." He nods as I glance at him, wondering if we could make it work someday. Someday.