Chapter 97

My mom's throne room appears around me as a smile appears on my face. My mom sits on the throne, having a bored expression on her face. "I did what you asked," I say bitterly, staring at the ground. "I gave them a harsh warning."

My mom stares at me in amusement. "Well done," she says. "Now, it's time to kill everyone off. That includes that stupid fire dragon slayer, Natsu. He's escaped death too many times." My eyes widen in surprise as I narrow my eyes at her. Rage forms in the pit of my stomach as I glare at my mom.

"If you so happen to touch a hair on his head, you're dead," I say in a low, deadly tone. My mom's eyes widen in surprise as a slight smirk appears on her face. She heaves a sigh as she grins.

"Did you already move on from your master?" She asks in a mocking tone. I sigh heavily, not being sure how to answer that. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, staring at the ground. My mom sighs, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "I-I..." I begin as my heart thumps against my chest.

Yuni walks into the room, having a casual smile on her face. "All of the gods are ready to meet you, your highnesses," Yuni says respectfully, bowing to both of us. My mom glares at me as a dark look appears on her face.

"Put on something nice," my mom hisses as Yuni walks out of the room. I nod as hatred forms within me. I snap my fingers as a glamorous dress appears on me. I look exactly like this:

My mom narrows her eyes at me as a stern look appears on her face

My mom narrows her eyes at me as a stern look appears on her face. "You look pretty, my dear," she says with a genuine smile. My mom wears a classy, black dress with fascinating, black heels. Her hair was tied back into a bun as a serious look makes its way to her face.

"T-Thanks..." I murmur, narrowing my eyes at her. My mom seems different from earlier, being friendlier and happier. She squeezes her eyes, placing a hand to her head. "Why are you wasting so much time!? Come on!" My mom snaps.

She hurries ahead, having a sudden urgency in her step. I follow behind her, wondering what just happened. Could my mom be in danger herself? I ask myself. I furrow my eyebrows as a weird feeling forms within me.

"Here we are," my mom says, having a dark glint in her eyes. I follow behind her, seeing dozens of beings standing there. All of them wear dark colored clothes, looking almost possessed. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, knowing that Yuni must have possessed them with her darkness binding magic.

My mom casually walks towards the center of the room, wearing a dark smirk. "Hello, everyone," she says in amusement. "I have restored all of you back to your original selves. Because of that, I request your help in taking over the entire world."

My eyes widen in horror as I anxiously glance around. At this point, I have to stop her before it was too late. I nervously take a step back, hoping to escape this room. My hand reaches for the door knob as vines grab my arms and legs, pulling me into the air.

"Lucy, what do you think you're doing?" My mom asks coldly, narrowing her eyes at me. "You should know the consequences of trying to escape by now." I narrow my eyes at her, knowing that I would have to try and save the entire world by myself.