Chapter 49

"My dear, I believe it is time to get out of here," my master says. I nod, glancing at the weakened fairy tail mages. None of their powers could compare to mine. My power is far superior to theirs.

"L-Lucy, if you leave, then you will never be accepted into fairy tail again," Erza warns. I stares at her as a satisfied smirk appears on my face.

"Oh, Titania.." I say as fear forms in her eyes. "I never wanted to be in fairy tail." She narrows her eyes at me, shaking in fear. Erza forces herself to stand up, meeting my exact gaze.

I sigh, knowing that I have prove it. I snap my fingers as my fairy tail guild mark disappears into thin air. "L-Luce..." Natsu sobs, staring at me. I glare at him, feeling no remorse for my actions.

This was the game plan the entire time, and it ends up that they were no threat. "I don't know my master wanted me to spy on you guys," I say coldly. "You guys pose no threat to us." I felt my master's hand on my shoulder, telling me that we had to go.

He takes my hand as we start to head out of there. "You will be able to fight them all soon," he says as I nod, being happy to be able to return to the spriggan.

Once we made it back to the island, I find Brandish and Irene, being happy to be back with them. "So, how did it go?" Brandish asks in a girly tone. I smile, staring at her for a long moment.

"None of them could stand to Lucy's true power," my master says in amusement. "It was funny when Titania tried to stand." Irene  stares at the ground, having a distant look on her face.

"If this Titania is who I think she is, then I will face her," Irene says sharply. My master studies her, staring at her stern expression. He nods as I glance at her, feeling slightly worried. Irene wants to fight Erza so badly.

"Why does Irene want to fight her so badly?" Brandish whispers. I sigh, knowing she wouldn't be prepared for my solution. "Erza is Irene's birth daughter.." I whisper as her eyes widen.

"Why the long faces?" Ajeel says suddenly. "Let's have a party for the leader of the spriggan's return!" He glances at our master as Zeref smiles, seeming happy about the entire situation.

"Okay, everyone, get dressed," my master commands. He grabs my arm, staring at me for a moment. If my master wishes for this, then so be it. "Y-Y-Yes, master...?" I choke out.

"Lucy, my dear, I have something I really want to show you," he says softly as I glance at him, wondering what he wants to show me so badly.