Chapter 13

As the boat left, many wonders fill my mind. I have never been to Tenroe island, but I saw tons of pictures. My master showed me pictures of Tenroe island, informing me of its beauty and amazing wonders.

My master even gave me a map of the place, and I studied it. With three months to train, that really did help me. I trained to help improve my three percent of magic and studied the island to get to know it better.

"Are you ready to lose, Love Rival?" Juvia says as I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Juvia is ready to win this competition for her beloved!" I sigh, knowing she would be one of the fairy tail mages that I would look forward to harm.

Juvia is an annoying blue haired mage that has a giant crush on Gray. Gray is an ice make wizard, having amazing skills with his magic. With his ice magic, he is super creative, being forced to be smart with his abilities.

With each fairy tail wizard, they find the energy deep within, being able to defeat their opponents. I take my sunglasses off, staring at Juvia. "We will see what happens," I say as she arches a brow.

She sighs, going back to stalking Gray. I close my eyes, allowing myself to rest. My master doesn't really care how I do it but as long as I infiltrate fairy tail. And, that's what I'm planning on doing.

If I find Zeref on Tenroe island, then I will be able to see him again. I miss him, but it would be very risky. If any members of fairy tail realize I'm connected to Zeref, then that would blow my cover.

I roll my eyes, knowing that was very unlikely. If we do meet in the forest and get caught, I can pretend to be fighting him. It would be the perfect plan. I sigh, opening my eyes, knowing we were almost there.

The sound of seagulls came from a distance as I felt the boat jerk to a stop. I sigh, grabbing my keys, preparing for anything. This must be the first test as an instant thought came to my mind.

We have to make it to shore by ourselves. I smile before jumping off the boat, swimming towards the shore. If I can make it before anyone else, then I can choose the best path. If I choose the best path, then I won't have to fight any fellow fairy tail members.....yet.