Chapter 44

I turn my magic limiter off, feeling my powers return to me. If anything, I will make these demons regret their decisions. At this point, I was beyond angry. "Lucy, it's nice to see you return to normal," a voice came.

I glance in that direction as my master stands there, narrowing his eyes at me. "I missed my magic energy," I admit, seeing a small smile appear on his face. "Now it's time to try out those new types of magic over the years."

"Lucy, I know you're going to hate me for this, but you should try that spell that makes the curse vanish," he suggests. I sigh, knowing he was right. If I did happen to beat all of Tartaros, fairy tail would be suspicious.

"Remove all powers of curses!" I command, slightly draining the demons' magic. I sigh, taking my magic limiter before putting it back to normal. My master stares at me, having a sad look on his face.

"I will see you soon, Lucy," he says as I nod, watching him leave. If anything, I will severely miss him. He means a lot to me, and I have to respect his wishes. "Blondie!" A voice yells as I glance in that direction, seeing Jackal.

I glare at him, being well aware that fairy tail was breaking out of the red curse. "You should learn how to stop messing with my friends," I say, knowing fairy tail was all about that. "Aquarius: Star dress." In the end, I look exactly like this:

His eyes widen, seeming surprised to see me in that form

His eyes widen, seeming surprised to see me in that form. If anything, I won't hesitate to destroy him. He tries to send an explosion at me before gasping in pain and falling to the ground. "Aqua metria!" I yell.

The spell hits him, making him fall unconscious before hitting the ground. "Luce!" Natsu's voice came from behind. "You did an amazing job!" I give him a big hug, trying to keep to my cover. If anything, I will do anything to make sure demons of Tartaros are destroyed.

"Thanks, Natsu," I say as a bright smile appears on my face. He starts to lead me through the guild hall of Tartaros. Suddenly, an army attacks us. "I will attack straight, and you will get behind," Natsu commands.

I nod. "Sagittarius: Star dress!" I say, feeling battle skills develop deep within me. In the end, I look exactly like this:

I fire at all of them, knocking them to the ground

I fire at all of them, knocking them to the ground. I glance over at Natsu's side, seeing that all of them were gone. "Lets continue," I say as Natsu nods. Now, it's time to finish Tartaros off once and for all.