You've Been Lonely Too Long

I couldn't really decide if I wanted to slap her or let her tear off my clothes and have her way with me. After several frustrating minutes, I decided it was both. She was such an asshole. I slammed my book closed and went to go find Nate. I was way too worked up to continue reading. I decided that a round of frustrated sex would be just what I needed. When I found Nate, he was preoccupied with a game of chess.

"Hey babe." I said sweetly once I got his attention.

He smiled. "You ok "

"Yeah." I said softly. "You wanna come upstairs and take a nap with me?" I asked with a sultry smile.

He grinned as soon as recognized the look in my eyes. "Absolutely." He said.

I waited for him to follow. I grasped his fingers loosely as he trailed me up the stairs. Once we were in the bedroom, I slammed him against the closed door and kissed him hard. He eagerly kissed back. He didn't know it, but I was taking my frustration out on him. He didn't know it, but it wasn't because of him that I was this turned on. The entire time we had sex, the only thing I could think about was a certain brown haired woman covered in tattoos. I had never come so hard in my life. When we had finished, we lay side by side panting.

"That was incredible!" He said as he looked over at me propping his head up with his hand. "What's gotten into you?" He asked with a grin.

I avoided making eye contact. "You." I said.

We laid there a few more moments before he decided to take a shower. He had asked me to join him, but I wasn't in the mood. I buried my face in my hands and sighed heavily. This was not good. Demi had started to seep into everything. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I had never been attracted to anyone as much as I'm attracted to her. It was pure lust. I honestly couldn't stand her. She was aloof, inconsiderate, and selfish. What kind of person asks her brothers fiancé if they want to fuck? The more I thought about the woman, the more confused I became. I needed a distraction. I rolled over toward the nightstand and grabbed the tv remote. I pressed the power button and immediately the TV turned on. It was on some celebrity gossip channel, before I could change it, I gasped at what I saw. It was Demi. I turned the volume up to hear what the reporter was saying. Demi looked different. She had blue hair instead of the brown. I watched the footage of her getting into a car surrounded by people and cameras. She looked completely miserable.

"Rockstar Demi Gray is in hiding after reports that tensions in her band are at an all time high. An inside source claims that the rocker canceled the European leg of their tour after reports that Gunner Davis, the lead gutarist, had an affair with her supermodel girlfriend. It's unknown at this time where Demi is staying. The musician is no stranger to controversy. Just last year, rumors swirled that she wanted o leave the band and go solo. We contacted her reps and at the time of this report we haven't received a response. Stay tuned for more news after the break."

"You look like you just hand an epiphany." Nate said from the bathroom door as he towel dried his hair.

"I had no idea that Demi was that Demi." I said still in shock.

"We try not to bring it up. She hates fame. She doesn't like the way people treat her differently. I figured you would have figured it out by now." He said laughing.

"She looks completely different. All the leather, blue hair, red lipstick." I said softly. "I didn't recognize her."

"She's going through some stuff right now. Now that you understand who she is, maybe you could cut her some slack. She could use a friend Sel. I bet you could be that person for her." He said as he pulled a shirt over his head.

I silently nodded.

"Oh Sel." He said snapping his fingers. "I forgot to tell you that Shane and I were leaving tommorow for our fishing trip." He said.