Chapter 26

(Alex's p.o.v)
I have met many of the men and women. An Elf woman named Lara has already became my friend. She is very pretty, her hair is as a golden color and is laid in curls down to her butt, her eyes are an ice blue, her skin a tan olive, she is slim, and standing 5'7. Her brother ,Conan. a very brooding man. stands 6'4, built yet slim, has smut black hair that reaches his mid back tied in a ribbon to be kept out if his way, though he still has bangs that I think he tries to cover his eyes with, his eyes are a mossy green or at least one is, his shin is a pale cream color, and he always keeps his lips pressed together in a thin straight line. He follows us around camp. I'm suspicious about Row, a male cyclops. When I pass him he will give me a look that could kill, and if I try to talk to him he gives me a rude and loud excuse that he has no need to follow me for I am just an idiotic woman, that he is only here because he was forced to be here. Elliot has mostly been around a fairy girl name Maddie since we got here. every time I look at him she is draped across him. She has a small frame, bleach blond hair that sits on her shoulders, brown eyes, and wears provocative clothing. I have also made good friends with a dwarf girl name Rosie. She is the youngest of all soldiers. She is only 14, 4ft, has short brown hair, hazel eyes, and is an olive color. I promised her I would protect her no matter what. As we walked away from Rosie, I spoke to Lara " who could allow there child to go to war" I ranted on. Lara replied "some don't care for there children, though she is the youngest there are some not but a year or two older than her". I looked at her with big eyes "is there anyway for me to send them back home" I asked her. to my surprise Conan replied to it "there is but war is so close they wouldn't make it home and would be killed by the time they would make it half way". I blushed as he spoke his deep voice is attractive, almost as attractive as he is... 'I need to quit thinking like this I am in a relationship' I thought to myself.

-later that night-
I was in my tent while the rest where in the dinner hall. I was looking at my map and wondering if I could send those kids somewheres safe. when suddenly I had an idea. "I can send then back to my world... that would have to stay hidden there but it would be safer then them fighting" I spoke out loud to myself. Suddenly Conan was in my tent, well he fell through the front of my tent. He stood up quickly "some are not going to go unless you drag them away" he spoke quickly. "I know, but most will go if they are ordered" I spoke back to him. I looked him up and down "what were you doing outside my tent, Conan" I ask. "I was...uh...um..I was looking from Lara" he tried to lie to me with that but I knew better. "Lier, what were you really doing" I grabbed mr gun and pointed it at him. "Are you a spy, Conan" I asked getting angry. "If you are to think anyone a spy you should think it to be Row." he replied. "Then what were you doing" I asked again setting the gun down. " I was walking to my tent when I herd you talking to yourself, I was curious so I tried easdropping, but as you saw I felled at it... for give me miss Alexandra" he bowed when asking me to forgive him. "Get up" I giggled as I pulled him up. "And it's Alex". "yes miss Alex" he said again. "no no no, just Alex" I said. "yes Alex" he said smiling at me. I almost melted to it, but I didn't. "I gotta get back to my tent" he said heading for my tents entrence. "ok then, good night" I said to him. "good night, Alex" he said as he finally left. Then Elliot ran in. "why was he in here" he asked me with an attitude. "finally gonna talk to me, are we?" I said sarcastically. "What do you mean by that" he asked. "I mean, all day you have not spoke to me, you have not touched me, and you haven't even looked at me Elliot." I said. "I was meeting the soldiers" he argued back. "you mean the tramp that was all over you all day.. Yeah, that'll be a great soldier" I said sarcastically to him. "Really is that what it's all about" he asked. "NO... Elliot" i yelled at him. "Then what is it Alex". "uhhh, your not listening Elliot...." I yelled spending on my heal to walk away. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. "You have no need to be jealous Alex, I promise you this.... I love you" he then kissed me and carried me to my bed. YES, CARRIED me I thought he was gonna drop me. he then sat me down on my bed, he then dropped down on one knee. "I love you Alexandra, will you please be my wife" he then reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring. I had tears running down my face. "well" he asked me, I forgot I didn't answer. "yes Elliot, yes" he stood up to put the ring in my finger and I jumped in his arms and kissed him. " I love you Alex" he said kissing me again, then me broke for air "I love you too Elliot" I said putting my head in his chest. "That's why I wasn't around you all day, I was getting this from that fairy" he said to me.