Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(Alexandra's p.o.v.)

Waking up this morning I remembered last-night. That was one weird night. I figured we were both tired and didn't know what we were doing. After thinking I got out of bed and got dressed for moms Funeral , i flat ironed my hair, put on a pair of black slacks, black hills, and a dark red silk shirt that buttoned in the front and had sleeves that went down to my wrist. After I was done I went down stairs to find Elliot on the front porch. I opened the door and asked "what are you doing here" he replied "I'm here to take you to your moms funeral". I was shocked at what he had said. But he was dressed nicely so I should have figured that. I looked at him and thanked him. Then we went and got in my truck and drove to the church. We didn't say a word on the way to the funeral. Once their we went in, I sat with Elliot in the front row. The rest of my family filled in the rows behind us. The funeral was short but I cried the whole time through though. After we were don we watched them put the casket in the car, then we got in our cars and fallowed it to my house to bury her. After every thing was done I went in my house, laid down on the bed and cried till I couldn't cry anymore more.

(Elliot's p.o.v.)

I wanted to hug her when she started crying, but I figured she just wanted to be left alone. Most girls do at times like this. It hurts me to see her like this. On the way to bury her mother she stopped crying, but after the burying was done she went to her house, and i could tell she was about to start crying again. I sat outside her house and figured when she was done I would go inside and talk to her.