Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Alexandra's p.o.v.)

After that little seen the bell rang. All though the day I couldn't stop thinking of him. *He wasn't like the other guys around here. He actually thought I was pretty. and then I acted like a bitch and embarrased myself* I thought to herself. The day went buy pretty fast. At lunch I sat with Anna we talked about Elliot. Anna seemed to like him, which was strang. But the thing is Anna was their the whole time and he never ones showed Anna any attention at all. The thought of that kind of made me smile. I did see Elliot one time but he was talking to a group of other guys and being the shy girl I was, I didn't get to talk to him. The rest of the day went bey even faster. When the bell rang to leave and I headed for my truck but was stopped by Elliot.

(Elliot's p.o.v.)

While standing beside my car I watched Alexandra come out of the front exit of the school. She held her head low. *thats probalby my fault*. I walked up to her to talk to her.

(Alexandra's p.o.v.)

"Hey" I heard Elliot call from a few feet ahead. "Hello Elliot" I answered boredly. "Would you like to hang out this afternoon" Elliot asked. I though about it a few minutes and finally answered "sure, why not". He smiled at me. I told him "follow me to my house, we will talk about what we can do there". He answers back "alright". On the way to my house I would look back every few minutes to make sure he was still following me. Ones at my house I entered to find my mom nowhere's, I figure at the tanning salon, she's obsessed with that place. Elliot followed me in "nice place you got" he commented. "thanks" I replied. The smile he wore on his face made my heart melt, but at the same time made me weary. I told him " before we do anything I have to feed up." "Feed up?" Elliot asked. I said "feed the horses". "Oh, of course" he said quietly. "never been around them before ,huh?". "Nope". "Come on then" I said handing him a bucket of oats. When we got to the horses we fed them, then we talked for a long while. While just talking I found out he play's baseball, his family is wealthy, and he's not as bad once you get to know him. Before he left I got a phone call. The number was unknown I answered and a males voice asked "Is this Alexandra, the daughter of Cindy?" I answered "Yes this is" the voice replied "I am sorry but she was in a car accident and was killed instantly". Tears filled my eyes."What". The voice started to say something, but I slamed the phone down. Elliot asked "what's wrong". I answered "my mom died in an accident" I said and the emotions that I was fighting back was on the edge of pouring out. Elliot took me into his arms, thats when the tears fell. * Now who is going to teach me About my powers and my destiny* I thought to myself. "it'll be ok Alex" I could hear Elliot mumbel. I wanted to believe that , but it was as if my world was falling apart. First Joe and now her.

--------------------

Yes, now her past and secrets will be added into the story littel at a time. 

vote and comment