Chapter 21

(Alex's p.o.v)

I turned around to see joe. "you need to more carful Alexandra, you know you are one of the last casters of the family" he said in a stern voice. "that stunt you pulled on me last night in my dream was a really stupid to do, if I would have started talking in my dream then what" I argued back. " I was trying to warn you about that boy" he said back. " that boy is my boyfriend, and he knows nothing about this or what I am" I said back. "as far as you know... Alex you have got to be more carful, me and your mom are gone, you are on your own, you have got to protect yourself... if anything happens to you all hope is lost" he said calming down. "I know, I have been told this a million times already by you and my mom" I said back. "than, act it" he said. "at least you got to be an ordinary teen before you died, I have to save this freakin world from fucking demons... why would they have choose me" I mumbled to myself. "Alex it's because you can do it, you wouldn't have been gave the gift if you couldn't" he said to me before he started to disappear. "Yeah, yeah... I've been told that a million times too" I said to him while turning away. "Alex" he said. "Yeah" I said turning back around. "please be carful, just because I'm not here with you doesn't mean I stopped caring about you, I love you" he said. "I love you too darlin" I said as he disappeared. I couldn't tell Elliot that joe wasn't really my brother. That he was really my husband from a pass life. We were both reincarnations from that pass life that somehow found each other. Elliot would have thought I was crazy. it sounds crazy going through my head. "I just realized, I told my darlin I had a boyfriend, how can I be so STUPID" I said to myself. I can be such an idiot some times.

(Elliot's p.o.v)

As I drove away I could feel a strange feeling in my gut. it was like a pull between me and her I couldn't explain. as I drive home I kept feeling like turning around but I didn't. "if she needs me she'll call me" I said to myself as I pulled into my drive way. " WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING" I yelled at myself as I made a u-turn.