Chapter 12

Chapter 12

( Alexandra's pov)

It's been three days since we buried mom. Schools out for summer. I really hope school hurries up and gets here soon.
Anna moved away so their goes that friend like I had many.Elliot's been acting weird for the last three days. Speaking of Elliot, he just pulled up, like it surprised me. "hey Elliot" I said as he entered . he then replied "we need to talk". *Finally* I thought to myself. "what about" I asked. He just stood at the door waiting for me to come over their. I finally gave in knowing he wasn't coming over to me. "Get in my truck," he said. "ok ok " I said with him running me to the truck. "man he's in a rush" I thought to my self. we were half way to town when he pulled over on the side of the road. "What" I asked him he looked over to me with a serious look on his face. "What" i asked.  "What do you need to tell me" i ask again at him. he just laughter at me.  

(Elliot's pov)

"I really have somthing to tell you" I tell her. "What" she ask back at me.  * i can't tell her yet*. I slam my fist on the stearing wheel, the horn goes off. Iook at her she is looking at me. I can see she is scared of me right now. i slide across the seat to reach for her hand, but she just backs away from me. Again I punch the stearing wheel, this time letting out a frustraited yell. I lean my head against the stearing wheel, and close my eyes. I feel Alex lay one of her hands on one of my sholders. I let out a sigh, and look up at her. She has a small smile on her face, "Elliot what's wrong, you've been acting so strange since the funural". "I cant explain it, Alex, I'm sorry". I then grab her hand and pull her into a hug.