Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Alexandra's p.o.v.)

I got up the next morning and got dressed for school. I put on my black V-neck t-shirt,my black hoodie with sleeves that covered my wrist, a pair of dark blue faded jeans, and my brown work boots on. I went to the bathroom and through my hair in a messy bun, put some base and powder on, and added some black eyeliner to make my brown-copper eyes pop. Finally I grabbed my purse, books, and keys then drove to school. Ones I pulled in I jumped out of my truck and went to my locker to get something. When I got to the courtyard Anna came running up to me hugging me aroung the neck and ask 20 questions probably more. In first period the teacher gave me my makeup work. Second period my teacher asked if I under stood the subject. I did. Third period Elliot takes with me. The teacher didn't care what we did as long as we didn't bother him. Elliot is taking me to a carnival in town tonight. He called it our second date.

(Elliot's p.o.v.)

I did it I'm taking her on a second date. I'm glade she said yes when I asked. I thought she was going to say no, because of what happened last night. I sat out side with her when it was lunch time. I seriously don't see anything wrong with her shape I think she's fine. But oh well.

(Alexandra's p.o.v.)

Fourth period went by really fast. So did fifth, sixth, and seventh. Then I met Elliot outside in the parking lot. He told me he'd pick me up at 5:00p.m. I was actually Kind of excited. When I got home I desided I'd wear my grey hoody with the pink deer symbol on the front of it, plus it covers all the way up to my finger tips. When he got to my house we got in my truck and went to the carnival.