Chapter 23

(Alex's p.o.v)
I woke up still angry and upset about what happened. I want to the bathing room and stepped into the shower hoping it would wash all my worries away..... It did feel good, but my worries are still here. I'm still worried about everything. I got dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans that were a bit to big and a black hoodie with a camouflage browning symbol on the back of it. "Elliot you better get your butt out right now" I screamed down stairs knowing he was still there and wasn't gonna leave, but it was still worth a try. I walked down stairs to see him sleeping on the sofa. I went and looked at him I grabbed the blanket and threw it over him. I sat on the love seat across from him and thought to my self about how I was going to do all of this alone. I wasn't worried about all of it until Joe came in my dream, then that's when things started happening. After Joe visited me. "I hate him so much",i screamed slipping out of my seat onto my knees on the floor feeling the tears stinging my cheeks, "why do I still love him" I whispered to myself as I watched the tears hit the floor. then a blanket was thrown across me. Elliot then knelt down beside me and helped stand me up. He rapped his arms around me and held me tightly. I squeezed him back, not wanting him to let go. To my surprise he didn't let go, it made me slightly happy. We stood in there for a good 10 minutes, in silence. Finally he did let go. I looked up at him and before I said anything to him, he kissed me slowly. I now know that he does love me. Tears did fall, but not from sadness, from happiness.

(Joe's p.o.v)
I watched as she kissed him. I have nothing but hate in my heart towards that death fae. He doesn't deserve her. I have to clams her for Lilith and Lucifer. I knew I could have pulled her in if I had kept it up, but know that boy is ruining my plan.