Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Anna's p.o.v.)

*did he just say what I think he said* I thought to myself. I look to Alexandra, she looks shocked. I think she may throw up. *poor girl*.

(Alexandra's p.o.v.)

"Are you talking to me?", I asked. "Yeah", the boy says with an cute smirk. *He has to be kidding me, dudes like him never hit on girls like me, some jerk*. "I don't know who you think you are but I don't think this prank is funny. People like you just piss me off ''. I yelled at him, while drawing some attention to the seen. The guy looks at me and replies, "I think I'm Elliot. I'm from Townsend, Tennessee ,and believe it or not this isnt a prank ".  Embarassment could be seen on my face from a mile away. I just lowered my head, turned away, and walked to class. *Great, now I get to think of this all day long, JUST GREAT*

(Elliot's p.o.v.)

*At least I know she's got guts*. I started to walk away when her friend grabed my arm and jerked me over into a corner. " look here, if this is a joke you better tell me right now so i can kick your ass now instead of later",  she wispered too me threateningly. " No no, This isn't a joke. Just being nice". I said trying not to sound scared so this scary goth chick won't bite my head off. "You better not be joking cowboy, or I promise I will kick your ass so hard-". "Not a joke" i said once again, this time cutting her off. She then smiled at me and said "ok then cowboy, have a nice day", she then turned on the heel of her black army boots and walked off. *That girl is seriously scary* I thought tp myself as I walked away.

--------------------sorry it was so short comment what you think.. Thank you all for reading.