Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Alexandra's p.o.v.)

When we got their we headed to the rodeo. After the show was over we left and he talked me onto a few rides. The last one we rode was the fairest wheel. I am deathly scared of heights. I clung to him on the ride until it finally stopped. He giggled at me for it, it was kind of funny. On the way out some random kid ran into me with milkshake. That got all over my hoodie. I tried washing it off but it was impossible. Elliot said "You could just take it off since you have a top under it" I told him I'd wait till we got to the truck. Back at the truck I took off the hoodie. Bad idea.

(Elliott's p.o.v.)

When she took the hoodie of her arms were covered in cuts and burn marks. I asked " what happened to your arms" she looked turned from embarrasment to shoke, her face turned a bright red, and her eyes grew two times there original size.  she said "my dad, that's what happened" I seen tears in her golden eyes. I asked "what do you mean" she replied with tears about to run down her cheeks " when I was little my mom and me were abused by my dad ,he smoked sometimes and would hold the burning end of the cigarette to my arm untill it left a scar, when I turned 13 she devorsed him then we moved here , I started cutting myself because people made fun of me from my weight and a few other things". Now she was in tears. "It was my way of coping with it all". The tears were still falling, so I reached over and started drying away her tears. I then leaned down and...