Chapter 17

I asked "why so worried". He looked at me and laughed "nothing I sort of forgot that my mom and dad were out of town for a second". I then frowned at him "are you serious, who forgets there parents are out of town". He rubed the back of his head and said "I guess i do". I turned around to walk away and said "your an idiot" and then giggled "I love your stupidity" I said between laughs. We laughed at each other. Then it got quiet . I then looked at him and said "I guess I gotta go home". His face lit up after I said that. "ya happy I'm going home." I asked him. "no, I was thinking, you can stay in the guess house... you know for tonight" he said while rubbing the back of his head.
Shock hit me, did he really just ask me that. I thought about it for a moment then answered "sure, just don't bother me it the morning, I act like I'm p.m.s.ing". he laughed at that then asked "wait are you serious"

-an hour later-

"I'm going to bed, good night ,Elliot" I yelled through back door of the house. "good night, love you" I heard his response. It made my face turn crimson. As I was just about to head to the guess house, I heard Elliot yell "wait, wait, wait a minute" he came running to the back door through the kitchen. He gave me a giant hug and a kiss on the cheek. I hugged him back and tried to hide my red red face. "your blushing", I heard Elliot whisper in my ear. "no shit sherlock" I mumbled back. he then let go and giggled at my response. "night Alex" he said as he started back through the kitchen. "night Elliot" I said as I shut the door and started to the guess house.