Chapter 20

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.... I was waiting for a comment but guess I'm not getting one so here it is...

(Alex's pov)
I woke up at 8:00 a.m. to a certain somebody leaning over me saying " Alex, alex, are you gonna wake up?". "you really must want me to kill you"? I asked him. I then opened one eye to look at him. he was dressed and walking around the guess room stairing at me, he was smiling at me. I then sat up. "your really gonna make me hurt you". he giggled at my words and said "yeah, I guess your right.... so what was your dream about". "My brother" I said... I didn't tell him what joe didn't want me to tell him, and , was telling the truth. He looked at me and said "oh, I'm sorry" not asking anything else. There was an odd silence. "so, I think I'm gonna head home... if you'll take me" I said to break the silence. "Yeah if you want me to" he agree to it. So I went to the bathroom and changed into the clothes I hade the day before and ran my fingers through my hair.

-an hour later-

I was about to step out of the car when he grabbed my hand. I looked into his bright green eyes. He looked in mine and said "Alex if you need anything and I mean anything, please call me". at first I was just going to nod but then said "I promise that I will". then I stepped out and went in the house. Once in I watched him drive out the driveway, as he drove further away the more it felt as of somebody or some thing way watching me.

Listen sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER but it's mainly because of school and I only have like 2 weeks left... so if you can hold off that long, I am going to start updating at least once a week starting in 2 weeks..